Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

These just arrived. Black with multi looks really nice in person. Just not sure if I'm liking this knit I got. Gotta decide whether to send back and try again or stick. It's the green/yellow around the outside swoosh thats bothering me. It's the same on both.

d0HZu9JhSJWkWpDvThj44g.jpg
Too black.

These just arrived. Black with multi looks really nice in person. Just not sure if I'm liking this knit I got. Gotta decide whether to send back and try again or stick. It's the green/yellow around the outside swoosh thats bothering me. It's the same on both.

d0HZu9JhSJWkWpDvThj44g.jpg

Don’t have any react wirh black midsoles. This pair might be for me. Hope they release in the states soon.

Are the Flyknit Reacts as narrow as the Odyssey Reacts? It's almost a perfect runner, but the Odyssey kills my toes/forefoot.

Are the Flyknit Reacts as narrow as the Odyssey Reacts? It's almost a perfect runner, but the Odyssey kills my toes/forefoot.

Wow I guess every one have a different fit when it comes to these. I really like Odysseys and they are great runners... I went tts in them (size 12) and they did fit kinda snug, which I like. Infact, they were too snug so I ran in them with the laces loosen (not tied). After a few miles they loosened up and stretched considerably in the forefront and toebox. Now they feel a lot better. They've loosen to the point now I can put my Spenco iron man insoles in them. I even bought another pair of Odysseys in a size 11.5. I run barefoot run in these and once they stretched they still give me the snug secure feeling my size 12 gave me before they stretched.

Disregard that 10'03 pace (currently 7'33). Forgot to turn off my logged miles the times I walk with my wife haha...
Screenshot_20181204-152650.jpg

How many miles have you put on your Odysseys?
Do you have wide feet?

Wow I guess every one have a different fit when it comes to these. I really like Odysseys and they are great runners... I went tts in them (size 12) and they did fit kinda snug, which I like. Infact, they were too snug so I ran in them with the laces loosen (not tied). After a few miles they loosened up and stretched considerably in the forefront and toebox. Now they feel a lot better. They've loosen to the point now I can put my Spenco iron man insoles in them. I even bought another pair of Odysseys in a size 11.5. I run barefoot run in these and once they stretched they still give me the snug secure feeling my size 12 gave me before they stretched.

Disregard that 10'03 pace (currently 7'33). Forgot to turn off my logged miles the times I walk with my wife haha...
Screenshot_20181204-152650.jpg

How many miles have you put on your Odysseys?
Do you have wide feet?

I've put about 25 miles on them, so maybe not enough to fully break them in. I've been running in the Pegasus 34 and New Balance Zantes before the Odyssey. My feet aren't wide, maybe I'm just used to shoes with wide toe boxes.

Your reaching lol looks nice IMO... will add another color, to make them pop more

Nah I'm with him. In both of those pics it looks bad. Not saying it's going to look bad in every colorway. But I'm not a fan of the idea.

Back
Top Bottom