Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

^ this thread is killing me.. just about to order ER2id number 4..

My Mrs is gonna be like
abitongues2.gif

Dropped by Nike in Downtown SF yesterday during lunch to check out the ER2 Pink Blast/Bright Citron CW to see how they look in person. Not bad, deciding if I should cop now with the $30 off or wait and see if it will go into deep discount. Also don't know what I could wear with that color.

Similar to the Spati's.. Quite tempted to get these as well.. Think it's time to upgrade the sleeping facilities in my shed..
EpicRea2EssSU19_v2 (1).png

not sure if berry or teal laces would make them pop more.. Oh, the endless joys of Nike id.
There should be an option to order extra laces in a different colour.. Free moneh Nike.. Free moneh..

:edit
They could open up a few more options.. Front / rear outsole, eyelets and heel tab colours.. Different swoosh sizes..
I guess it depends on how popular they prove to be.

Last edited:
Similar to the Spati's.. Quite tempted to get these as well.. Think it's time to upgrade the sleeping facilities in my shed..
EpicRea2EssSU19_v2 (1).png

not sure if berry or teal laces would make them pop more.. Oh, the endless joys of Nike id.
There should be an option to order extra laces in a different colour.. Free moneh Nike.. Free moneh..

:edit
They could open up a few more options.. Front / rear outsole, eyelets and heel tab colours.. Different swoosh sizes..
I guess it depends on how popular they prove to be.

Yes, we need extra laces and they should let us create 2 different shoes

Yes, we need extra laces and they should let us create 2 different shoes
IIRC, past Epic IDs let you choose a different color for heel clip and heel counter. I would like my heel clips to be black to match the black midsole, but have the counter be a contrasting color.

As for laces... man, am I the only one going laceless with their IDs? smh

Did I miss these? I checked Footlocker's website daily, supposed to launch May 2nd, never saw them. I'd really like to pick these up.

Screen-Shot-2019-05-12-at-10-46-27-AM.png

I haven’t purchased a pair of ID’s in a while. Does Nike charge your card right away or do they wait until they are almost ready to ship?

Back
Top Bottom