Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Got my pair from Hibbett the other day, got the regular black/white pair coming from that Jack Rabbit sale tomorrow
78120395-1700-40E6-A9FF-428E660C9CD5.jpeg

What happened to this thread? lol

all these terrible space looking reacts 🤮🤮🤮

Anybody make any infinity react IDs? If so, please post

I think every thread ends up morphing into a fashion-oriented one as technology percolates into lifestyle models. I do wish we had more posts about React basketball shoes in here, though.

Got my pair from Hibbett the other day, got the regular black/white pair coming from that Jack Rabbit sale tomorrow
78120395-1700-40E6-A9FF-428E660C9CD5.jpeg

I really like these, I don’t know why I haven’t pulled the trigger on any infinity reacts. Probably since I’m a cheap *** and want them for really cheap.

The black/white was $89 I think on jack rabbit but not in my size.

Im surprised there hasn’t been an ISPA or D/MS/X Joyride incarnation yet.
They did check the thread

They did check the thread

I totally forgot that the Joyride Envelopes were ISPA. Maybe because they look like a glorified CC3 Setter with an added shroud. That was a little lazy in my opinion.

about 60 miles in on the asics Novablast and it ain’t bouncing back the same>D.......going to try them again on tuesday but not really excited about wearing them.

Hibbett have 20% off $99. Just picked up the Infinity Run Sail A.I.R for $140 shipped. It'll be my first I.R. and this was the one color way I wanted the most. Seems like not many places have them.

O0568_1312_right2.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I would have picked up if I didn’t have them already.
5782A703-38D6-4120-B85D-82DD22FC1C59.jpeg

Where?

I'd scoop up all colors in that $50 and below price range..

Wish I could find that all black and pink pair in the $50 range as well, FTL had them for $65+ with a promo a month or two ago but I slept.

Suppose to pick up my first IR today, but as mentioned in other threads...the hub my packages go to In Oakland is in deep s*** and a mess now. Supposedly 2-3 months behind. Don’t know if I’ll ever get my package, they already lost two of my other package. Hibbett says if I don’t get it I get to file a claim for another pair, just hope it won’t be sold out since I got it for 20% cheaper too. Was looking forward to this pair too.

Back
Top Bottom