Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

20180222_175052-01.jpeg

Went TTS. Wasn't sure about the pink, but with the yellow it's perfect.

My left shoe has some kind of popping sound under the forefoot, like I'm popping a bubble when I step. And NO ONE has any to exchange.

nike-lunarglide-6-hyper-crimson.jpg
Now if the pink on the Epic React was orange like on the original Lunarglide 6, that would be some heat.

I don't own any boost but went to a local finish line to do a comparison. In this case it was definitely the swoosh over the boost. Just my preference no shade. I was so undecided on which color to get of the Epic react. These things moved incredibly fast in the LA area. All they had left at this store were the navy and the gray. Im going to hit another store today that has all of the colors except the white ones and make a decision. I'll most likely get my mom a pair as well.
IMG_20180223_043712_654.jpg
IMG_20180223_042755_579.jpg

I own 3 pairs of UB, I never wear my Creams though but the Epic React is better imo

It’s gonna be real interesting when Adidas Boost contract is up

I tried these on last night with low expectations. I was impresssed. They felt much better than I thought and the upper works well. My only concern is that they don’t feel durable. The pair I tried on already looked worn after walking around in the store.

I’m going to wait for a more compelling colorway. Anyone know if the white blues are rereleasing?

My left shoe has some kind of popping sound under the forefoot, like I'm popping a bubble when I step. And NO ONE has any to exchange.

My nikeplus pair did that after running in them for about 6 miles, i liked them so much i just put baby powder under the insole. this was about a week ago and i have ran in them everyday since and it has seemed to go away.

My nikeplus pair did that after running in them for about 6 miles, i liked them so much i just put baby powder under the insole. this was about a week ago and i have ran in them everyday since and it has seemed to go away.

Yeah, I was going to make sure it was still doing it before I powdered. Have them on now and it's not doing it today so I assume it was moisture. Makes me better because I really didn't want to go through the hassle.

Back
Top Bottom