Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

Finally got my 13 after Nike sent me a 15.

For casual wear, I’d suggest TTS. If you’re going to run in them half size up.

Black pair is the next pick up, then to sit and wait until to see if any other interesting colors surface.

Attachments

• 77734D2F-D8EF-4E8A-BDCF-1AF4AF81D74B.jpeg
    77734D2F-D8EF-4E8A-BDCF-1AF4AF81D74B.jpeg
    431.2 KB · Views: 44
Tried these on in a 12. It was a little tight. Tried on a 12.5 too, just as tight. Going to stick with a 12 lol.

I admittedly did not like these at first because I was expecting something like boost. A few weeks of wear and I appreciate them now for what they are, an actual running shoe with support. I could wear these all day or running without significant foot fatigue vs boost.

The upper definitely broke in well for me. I went TTS and it was snug at first over the top of my foot but length was good. Now it’s easy to slip on and the whole shoe just cradles my entire foot. Last shoe that I had that fit this well and this way were Kobe V’s.

1354495E-B59D-479C-9155-DA0F48687EAC.jpeg

I have never tried boost either. No need to because my prestos and Roshe two flyknit 2 are pretty comfy.
You're not alone. I don't own a single pair, and I get the same reaction from people. Ha.
Nothing against Adidas, I've just never wanted a pair bad enough to justify what to me felt like an expensive lifestyle shoe. Just a cost and worth thing with me I guess.

Tried these on in a 12. It was a little tight. Tried on a 12.5 too, just as tight. Going to stick with a 12 lol.

Why would you not have tried a 13 then?

I couldn't get the 12 on. I could barely get the 12.5 on and toes were ok. The 13 though was nice.

Got the chance to try them on .

Not nearly as comfortable as Ultra boost or Huaraches for casual every day use and not nearly as clean as AM1 (imo).

It might be a great running shoe , but most of us aint runners :lol:

Sooo... I tried on the equivalent of a size 9 mens (10.5 womens) of these since they sold out and it felt loose considering I wore thick socks. Maybe because of the stretchable flyknit? Construction? Idk, but it felt comfortable and extremely light. I liked the cushioning setup and I hope Nike integrates this to more models. The silhouette ain't for me so I'm passing. On to the Trainers :smile:

Back
Top Bottom