Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

@ferrari6888 thecheef thecheef be like
giphy.gif

Indeed, the first thing I looked at when I saw the shoe in person is the outsole; they look EXACTLY like that brand new. I'm sure it's designed that way because of how runners land. Again, this is a shoe made for running; it'll have its looks.

I don't own any boost but went to a local finish line to do a comparison. In this case it was definitely the swoosh over the boost. Just my preference no shade. I was so undecided on which color to get of the Epic react. These things moved incredibly fast in the LA area. All they had left at this store were the navy and the gray. Im going to hit another store today that has all of the colors except the white ones and make a decision. I'll most likely get my mom a pair as well.
IMG_20180223_043712_654.jpg
IMG_20180223_042755_579.jpg

That grey and the navy both looking really nice right there. Im still holding still with my one white fusion pair.

It’s gonna be real interesting when Adidas Boost contract is up

Adidas only owns the rights to the name "Boost", not the actual tech, thats why puma was able to put "boost" on their shoes too, they just had to rename it.

As for the react tech, i've been wearing mine all week and definitely prefer them to the ultraboost, they feel more solid on feet, but traction is totally **** though. its been snowing here and as soon as i step inside of work i feel like im gonna slip on the floor.

Went TTS in the black/ grey. Glad I went in to try them on, surprisingly a little longer than normal nikes and was comfortably snug over the midfoot. I think half up would’ve been too much wiggle room.

I think I am going to black out the blue react section on the triple blacks.... its unnecessary and I rather the shoe just be all black.

As for the react tech, i've been wearing mine all week and definitely prefer them to the ultraboost, they feel more solid on feet, but traction is totally **** though. its been snowing here and as soon as i step inside of work i feel like im gonna slip on the floor.

Noticed this too on my first wear, but I was just walking on Target's dusty floors..

The harder outsole at the toe and heel didn't have much traction until I got them dirty

Back
Top Bottom