Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

You sure you didn’t get them confused? Lol I found the ER way more springy and a bit more firm than UB. UB are more pillowy and less springy imo...

It depends on what BOOST he is comparing to. Not many people are aware that different Boost models have different firmness, the EQT are the softest boost and look different than most NMD/Ultraboost, and then there's colored Boost which are very firm and then there's bottomed out Boost which many people's have...

In other words, Boost is whatever.

Seems to be a great shoes for running, and look real good on feet too . I’m gonna have to wait until next week to try those bad boys in store, when I was thinking to slow down a bit purchasing sneakers Nike dropping new heat.

Finally seen these at dicks. Tried on the display pair (a size 9.5) and walked around for a bit with one shoe on. Lol.

Definitely squishy feeling. Not hard rock like the vapormax when you first get them.

I think I have a $10 off athletic shoe purchase from dicks and may grab the navy ones soon. They also have the black/white and the grey/white.

ADF19E28-13B9-41D4-B37D-67127563D805.jpeg
F44D3B99-EB8D-4A68-85D7-C3F0377E185E.jpeg

the reviews on NDC are hilarious, you can def tell a certain demo of fanboys are writing bad reviews

shouldn't be allowed to review unless you actually purchased the product

I tried them on yesterday, initial thoughts are they are very comfortable. Perfect amount of bounce without making you feel too unstable.

2 things that stopped me from buying. Size 12 was to small, size 13 too long.

Second thing was the foam material seems to be a dirt magnet. Wasn't sure if it was because the pair I tried on in the store had already been tried on multiple times....or that the material just soaks up the smallest amount of dirt. But the bottoms looked horrible after I took them off.

I'm still on the fence about a pair, but the comfort was there. Style was there. Just need a full test run in them.

I tried them on yesterday, initial thoughts are they are very comfortable. Perfect amount of bounce without making you feel too unstable.

2 things that stopped me from buying. Size 12 was to small, size 13 too long.

Second thing was the foam material seems to be a dirt magnet. Wasn't sure if it was because the pair I tried on in the store had already been tried on multiple times....or that the material just soaks up the smallest amount of dirt. But the bottoms looked horrible after I took them off.

I'm still on the fence about a pair, but the comfort was there. Style was there. Just need a full test run in them.

You need to be on SNKRS when they drop next so you can grab that elusive 12.5.

I swear 75% of us, wear the wrong shoe size lol can’t wait to get these in the mail

Running store was telling me most people legitimately don’t know what their true size is. They go with what feels best to them and not what their suggested size based on measurements is.

I was still undecided yesterday until my friend called me saying he got the white pair (which the store that I was in at the time didn't have) and they were available in a store that he was in and asked if I wanted a pair I told him yes. I grabbed my mom a pair of these.
IMG_20180225_014550_289.jpg

Running store was telling me most people legitimately don’t know what their true size is. They go with what feels best to them and not what their suggested size based on measurements is.

Yep, for the simple fact most people neglect their heel to ball measurements. 95% of people buy sneakers based solely off of heel to toe measure.

I do think for running shoes like these, heel to ball needs to be considered.

nike needs to ****ing remove that react flash page on their front page already. everything is sold out. stop advertising if its sold out **** is annoying. nike is a sack of ****

Forgot to check when I was in the mall the other day since I have a pair coming in the mail but are these mostly sold out in stores as well?

Yep, for the simple fact most people neglect their heel to ball measurements. 95% of people buy sneakers based solely off of heel to toe measure.

I do think for running shoes like these, heel to ball needs to be considered.

Well, it's actually just that Adidas and Nike only make most of their shoes in D width, so people with D width CAN wear TTS (bannock) but people with E or EE or EEE width need to size up for comfort or so their feet aren't actually coming out of the sides of the shoe.

I measure 8E and I wear 8E in everything dressy like Allen Edmonds Gucci etc. I wear 8.5 or 9 in Vans, Nike Adidas etc - 8 won't even get my foot into the shoe sometimes.

So when people say "Size up or size down or TTS" and they're talking about Nike or Adidas, they usually have no idea what their talking about since they've never known their measured TTS Brannock size or worn a nice dress shoe in their life.

Back
Top Bottom