Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

5BFD3234-1541-47E4-838E-148C9A2EE32D.jpeg
Just picked these up at a local FNL. Really impressed. Huge fan of the Epic line.

These fit tight but so comfy.

Had a few in store but people calling all day about them.

Never tried a pair of boost but these aren't bad. Will test the around the city tomorrow. I went with a 10. I'm a 9.5 in flyknit trainer and a 10.5 in racers.

5BFD3234-1541-47E4-838E-148C9A2EE32D.jpeg
Just picked these up at a local FNL. Really impressed. Huge fan of the Epic line.

Wait they dropped in retail locations?

How did I miss that?

So you mean to tell me that instead of waiting for Finishline to ship via ground I could’ve had these on feet today?

Damn...

:lol: Yal got jokes. I’m just on the fence because I would only wear these casually. But I can’t tell if they look too much like runner shoes to rock with jeans.

:lol: Yal got jokes. I’m just on the fence because I would only wear these casually. But I can’t tell if they look too much like runner shoes to rock with jeans.
Just wear men'ss jeans, not your girl's jeans. You'll be straight.

Wait they dropped in retail locations?

How did I miss that?

So you mean to tell me that instead of waiting for Finishline to ship via ground I could’ve had these on feet today?

Damn...

The store I was in was actually fulfilling orders from online. So I would go sooner rather than later. They shipped out all the navy pairs they had to online orders. Kind of screwed the brick and mortar customers. I always thought they waited a few days before doing that.

Ended up with the black/white pair. ****'s near me has fsr of all colors except tbs. No tbs in sight there.

Thought I wanted the greys but they're too light for me in person/with dark denim. SO COMFY!

Fwiw I'm normally 11.5 in all shoes except Flyknit Frees and these. Got an 11. 11.5 was fine too but 11 felt better.

Yo.. so comfy! Need more cws to come out...

Waiting for that Swoosh discount before I cop..TTS is the consensus from what I have been reading..

Never tried a pair of boost but these aren't bad. Will test the around the city tomorrow. I went with a 10. I'm a 9.5 in flyknit trainer and a 10.5 in racers.

What?!? Bruh you live under a shell or something. Go buy a pair of damn boost.

What's wrong witchu

After wearing my all black pair for couple hours, I am impressed. I'm looking forward to going for a run tomorrow in these.

For people wondering about sizing, I ordered the same size as my Vapormax's and glad I did. Cant wait for my white pair to come in from Nike. Just got shipping info!

I need to try these. But i low-key don't want to like them so i don't have another shoe that i must cop. I have enough issues

Reactions: ARK
Air zoom. The odyssey 1 and 2 were stability shoes. They were really bulky, and incredibly comfortable. Actually had full zoom in the whole shoe, think it’s the only one. The odyssey react posted doesn’t look as bulky, so this might be an epic shoe if that’s supposed to be the 3rd one in the lineup

I thought the Zoom Odyssey 1 and 2 were Nike's best stability shoes in a long time. The amount of stability offered along with the forefoot and heel zoom units were great. I have serious doubts the Odyssey Reacts will be anywhere near as good if you are wanting a higher end stability shoe.

I went up .5 size to my air max size (11.)

I wear an 11 in air maxes and flyknit racers for reference and a 10.5 in flyknit trainers and Jordan’s and everything else. My normal size 10.5 fit but it was very snug. My guess is anyone who told you go true to size enjoys shoes that fit with no give to begin with.

All of the store clerks were telling everyone that fit of the shoes always fall in-between your regular size and .5 size up so they told everyone to size up. In case anyone was wondering what Nike’s official stance is. Obviously everyone’s foot is difference but if you’re guessing then it was tight for most people in store.

Back
Top Bottom