Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

If you said this in any thread I post in I wouldn’t be like “GO TO THE HOKA THREAD YOU PIECE OF ****”.....I’d probably just be more tempted to check out a pair of Hokas.
My man you clicked a link, typed a post telling people they should buy another shoe because you think it's better. And then said the only reason they won't is because they're stans. Not a new shoe, not an unheard of product, but the Ultra Boost. Hell my example was incorrect because it didn't involve me saying "look why you buying these trash shoes man, get these for 30 more." Not a performance comparison but a strange need to tell people they can better spend their money. Sure you can say people telling you to go to another thread are immature, but they're only responding to your immaturity.

My man you clicked a link, typed a post telling people they should buy another shoe because you think it's better. And then said the only reason they won't is because they're stans. Not a new shoe, not an unheard of product, but the Ultra Boost. Hell my example was incorrect because it didn't involve me saying "look why you buying these trash shoes man, get these for 30 more." Not a performance comparison but a strange need to tell people they can better spend their money. Sure you can say people telling you to go to another thread are immature, but they're only responding to your immaturity.

Lololol wut....

I didn’t trash the shoe. Didn’t tell people they shouldn’t buy it. Said I personally own a pair of these shoes that you guys are posting about in here and I think they’re just okay, nothing spectacular.

The fact that you’re upset that I simply recommended another shoe over these speaks volumes as far as your insecurity. Like you don’t want to believe there’s something better out there that’s not made by Nike so I’m not even allowed to speak of a non-Nike shoe in here. Even though there’s plenty of other Nike’s that are spoken about and compared to this shoe in here that have nothing to do with the Reacts.

Lololol wut....

I didn’t trash the shoe. Didn’t tell people they shouldn’t buy it. Said I personally own a pair of these shoes that you guys are posting about in here and I think they’re just okay, nothing spectacular.

The fact that you’re upset that I simply recommended another shoe over these speaks volumes as far as your insecurity. Like you don’t want to believe there’s something better out there that’s not made by Nike so I’m not even allowed to speak of a non-Nike shoe in here. Even though there’s plenty of other Nike’s that are spoken about and compared to this shoe in here that have nothing to do with the Reacts.
I'm not upset, I think it's strange you felt the need to do it. If you can't see how the tone of your post prompted the responses you got, then it speaks to something within you not me. I research and try all the running shoe brands to find the ones I like most. So I'm definitely willing to try things other than Nike. As I plan to try the new Solar Boost at some point. But if I dislike the shoe I won't go to an Adidas thread and type "well the only reason people like these is because they can't fathom wearing anything but adidas."

I have one pair of the Epic React Flyknits and honestly they’re just okay. Nothing special IMO and definitely not worth the $150 retail I paid. Much better off just paying $30 more for Ultraboosts and getting a much more comfortable and better looking shoe.

The people that are super into these I think are just under the notion that these are Nike’s version of the UB and are just all Nike everything type of people and refuse to wear any other brand :lol:

Funny to hear someone that is CLEARLY a Adidas UB brand ***** calling out Nike fans for supposedly being brand whores.

:lol:>D:stoneface:

Edit: NT censoring is weird af.

Funny to hear someone that is CLEARLY a Adidas UB brand ***** calling out Nike fans for supposedly being brand whores.

:lol:>D:stoneface:

Edit: NT censoring is weird af.

Please explain to me how I’m clearly an Adidas UB brand ***** because I prefer them over the Epic React Flyknit (that I own and paid my own money for). I have 4 pairs of UB, 1 Pure Boost, 2 NMD’s, 2 Yeezys and then the entire rest of my collection is all Nike. I’ve also strictly only worn Nike for basketball shoes my whole life.

I think anybody who gets that upset about comment is insecure. That’s my opinion and dudes in here calling me a “Boosty Boy” and to go back to the adidas threads as soon as I said it kinda validates it :lol:
aye man! im the only one who called you a boosty boy and i haven gone in an adidas thread in well over a month! i think

how come half size up didnt work for you? was it too long and the widthes were the same for both?
Half size up was a bit too long. Even with snug lacing, there was the slightest bit of heel space on one of the shoes. Width was about the same though. True size has the perfect amount of lockdown.

@lunar229 my bad for the crappy images, but it's been raining out here in NY so the lighting in my apartment is pretty weak. Nevertheless, I imagine you're trying to figure out what shade(s) of blue the shoe is, so I included a comparison with my Flyknit Frees. The last image (from the Nike app) captures the blues pretty well, not so much the green though. If the weather gets better here, I'll post some well-lit imagines. The colors pop, but not in an overwhelming way.
kp.jpg

IMG_5532.jpg

cxzv.jpg

Dc2dlT0X0AA1FSu.jpg-large.jpg

Mannnnnnn my black/gray pair that I bought from ****'s on launch day started popping Saturday. I thought I was in the clear by now. The popping was obviously noticeable while my wife and I were walking around and I could feel the bubble grow with each step in the area between the base of my toes and the balls of my feet.

Not sure I'd be able to reach that area to perform de-popping surgery.

Is that where you other pop victims feel it?

Last edited:
I bought the Grey/White: Popping
I bought the Black/White: Popping
I bought the Members Only: Popping
I didn’t want to return the “Members” pair.
I did get the Popping to stop though......how you might ask.
This is the only pair out of all 3 that I machine washed. Ever since I did that I have not had them Pop once. I’m not saying this is the trick but absolutely worth a try.

This is the only pair out of all 3 that I machine washed. Ever since I did that I have not had them Pop once. I’m not saying this is the trick but absolutely worth a try.
BBD51491-C178-426B-8E58-227636E5F9B7.gif

OMG machine wash??? won't the glue fall apart?

Back
Top Bottom