Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

looks like the laces, tongue, and top of the heel

Correct. Laces, tongue, and heel are all that navy color. It’s hard to see in a lot of the stock pictures though.

plplCRBrj

wonder if finishline will restock some of the other colors of the 55. i want to get the mints under retail but if these 87's are coming out soon i might just skip it. i have the black/red ones but im thinking of returning them.

Gonna go with the Neptune Green over the Orange because the clear upper is darker. But it's gonna be in the hands of SNKRS which one they'll give me, hopefully not none

Returned a pair off 55s to the Nike outlet in Paramus. These seem to run very narrow. I wouldn't suggest to go a half size down. I have narrow feet and they were tight as heck.

Last edited:
I wonder if the 87s will become a GR like the 55s. It’s kinda like a limited GR now.

I went a half size up on the 55s and they’re still too narrow...latest Nike shoes haven’t been very wide foot friendly

Returned a pair off 55s to the Nike outlet in Paramus. These seem to run very narrow. I wouldn't suggest to go a half size down. I have narrow feet and they were right as heck.
I returned a pair of the 55s to the same exact store. I feel like they wouldn’t last me more than a few months based on how flimsy they felt.

why u want to return the black reds?
dont really like them like that. the upper is just gross to me, but i saw the black mint ones in person a few times and i kinda like them better. Ill keep em if i cant get mints for under retail but its not a huge deal. Or i can just wait for the suede upper.

IM SO HERE FOR THE SUEDE UPPER ON THE 55's

nah b hes right

i passed on the 87. i aint tryna have my feet look like a steaming hot dog in a zip lock bag
having both the 55 and 87 i totally disagree with that based on current 55's. maybe suedes might end up better, but with that current 55 upper 87's are way better. we can all agree to disagree tho idc.

Last edited:
Anybody have pure platinum in the US yet? Trying to decide if it’s worth a little extra to pay for the overseas shipping.

dont really like them like that. the upper is just gross to me, but i saw the black mint ones in person a few times and i kinda like them better. Ill keep em if i cant get mints for under retail but its not a huge deal. Or i can just wait for the suede upper.

IM SO HERE FOR THE SUEDE UPPER ON THE 55's

having both the 55 and 87 i totally disagree with that based on current 55's. maybe suedes might end up better, but with that current 55 upper 87's are way better. we can all agree to disagree tho idc.

Definitely agree to disagree because it’s not “way” better as you put it. If you think a few tiny pieces of suede and leather makes them way better then more power to you. The see through plastic alone definitely isn’t any better than what’s on 55s. Especially considering the fact that it doesn’t repel water or dirt at all. Agree to disagree.

Back
Top Bottom