Nike REACT ....INSTANT GO

I learned my lesson the last time with the Phantom's. I won't bother with them until they are under $100. Great casual shoe and won't sell out.

I would imagine the phantoms could feel sloppy if you actually ran in them? The Infninitys can have issues with heel lift and they have actual laces...

Half size down in the Infinity worked like a charm for me.
I found that the heel lift issue sorta disappears once you start running, or at least I stop noticing it after I get going. I really enjoy the shoe, but haven't run in them in a couple weeks as I've quickly picked up a bunch of shoes during the lockdown and am trying to find time for all of them (FuelCell TC, Peg 37, 1080v10, NovaBlast)

React Phantom Run Flyknit 2

1588860987084.png

1588861001308.png

1588861009557.png
No colors that I want just yet. If Nike makes the white joints a women's color only I hope they put these on iD (not that I'll be going anywhere to wear them as my summer joints anyway).

Edit: Looks like the white joints are women's only so here's hoping they hit iD.

To be honest, I like the Asics Nova Blast over the ER1/2 and the Infinity run. Just suit me better and a nice, lively little bounce. If they can be had on sale eventually, this will be my favorite trainer.
when it comes to energy return which shoe do you think gives more return on your stride?

still enjoying my ER2 although i haven't been running really at all. great summer casual shoe though. Don't pop into this thread that much
Oh I still wear my ER1 and ER2 a ton. I think I have about 10 pair total. Love them. Just not really a fan of this new Infinity Run thing. I wish they had made it it's own thing instead of an ER replacement.

I really like the BRS cw. The Infinity is my favorite trainer right now. Still waiting for NDC to ship my Peg 37 but I would grab the BRS Infinity.

Back
Top Bottom