NIKE RESTOCK 5/5/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sitting here playing with my nephew and ignoring all text from my phone. Man am I super pissed at myself.

i wanna kill someone. tried to get 5 shoes and couldnt even get one.. i had fire red 5s in my cart but i got cart jacked.. kept on refreshing bred 11s, gammas, and bred 13s. kept getting kicked out of line on the bred 13s. BULL ****. god damn.

Literally clicked the notification link on my phone and everything I tried to add to my cart was sold out in 2 mins. :smh:

im cuttting school tomorrow. what a ******* mess of a restock. i hope youre happy nike

i wanna kill someone. tried to get 5 shoes and couldnt even get one.. i had fire red 5s in my cart but i got cart jacked.. kept on refreshing bred 11s, gammas, and bred 13s. kept getting kicked out of line on the bred 13s. BULL ****. god damn.
if you're a size 10.5, i jacked your fire red 5's.

Dude is on suicide watch....

In all seriousness, step away from this thread and relax.

I wonder if guys that copped multi pairs, if they have "normal" size feet? Or your feet really small or really big? Just curious because if you're not using a bot, would seem like a daunting task to get more than a pair or two.

Not sure if I would have had a better shot if the release date had been pre-determined. Clicked the twitter link 2 minutes too late. Maybe the resale prices will come down a bit? Or is that a pipe dream.

I waited on infrared vi, stealth X, royal I, and  bred XIII for an 1....then bam...sold out. At least i copped the snake skin....looking to trade those for Taxi 9.5, concord low 9.5, or He got games size 9.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom