NIKE RESTOCK 5/5/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
PROBABLY THE WORSE RESTOCK NIKE EVER HAD SO FAR.

Much more limited numbers. And the mobile glitch got me too. I clicked the link and was taken to a trainer page.
i was afraid of this but mobile glitch didn't get me this time. i was taken straight to the restock page. 

this is why i wanted an announced restock. ******* nike LIED to us. they said they were gonna give us the ******* lanch date, what the ****????? **** u nike and all of ur employees. hope u go BANKRUPT!
You really trusted Nike, huh?

this is why i wanted an announced restock. ******* nike LIED to us. they said they were gonna give us the ******* lanch date, what the ****????? **** u nike and all of ur employees. hope u go BANKRUPT!
roll.gif
 so you thought they would announce it advance huh?
laugh.gif

lol they must have had like 2 pairs of each size. This wasn't a restock. It was a re-flop. Time to move on with your lives everyone.

Chill with all that profanity. Better ways to express yourself.

nike didnt do anything wrong. tell me how they lied to you.
they said "stay tuned for the new launch date".. implies that its gonna be an announced restock. they didnt really give us a new "date" here..

After their fail of an announced launch I had a feeling they would make it a surprise.. actually missed the tweet from nike and got it from someone else I follow on twitter than puts links up... #cincoderestock

Now the only question is was the first "Botched" Restock planned for hype or was it actually them being as dumb as I think they are.

I had just bought the snakeskin 11 lows and was excited. I checked the 88 link probably 15 minutes before and nothing. Started the grill, cooked some hamburgers and hot dogs , look at my phone after a few vibrations and saw it. Said tweet was 3 minutes ago and I knew all 1s and 88 were gone. Oh well, I just wanted the 6s and 88s or 1s. All my sizes were gone when I got on. Congrats to the people who copped....and I hate you :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom