NIKE RESTOCK 5/5/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been lurking here quite awhile but I decided to contribute a little. As soon as I saw the tweet come out, it didn't say what it was on the phone, there were bunch of ?? marks. I clicked and saw that i was a restock that we we've been waiting for. It was about 2 minutes after the link got released and I went straight for the Gamma 11's and Bred 11's. Both were out of stock. So I hopped on the computer and tried the Bel Air 5's... Out of stock/error for my size multiple times. At this time, I was sort of desperate to grab any pair so I could trade with someone with Gamma 11's, especially with chicago sneakercon coming up soon. I clicked around from 8.5 to all the way to 12.5.... 12.5 put me on waiting line and it finally went through after about 15 minutes.. Got my shipping confirmation mail just sent (10 min ago).

I just wanted to say that I had to refresh multiple times and literally tried every size with multiple captcha attempts. I think I should have been more patient with the Gamma 11's but I don't think you particularly need a bot or a PM to grab a pair. NDC tweet notification is good enough imo. Maybe I got super lucky but I think TLO works fine. Obviously, the captcha system needs to be improved. However... I prefer NDC over FTL, CHAMPS, EASTBAY, or any of those websites.. They are such BS when it comes to releases/restocks. Page never damn loads.. At least on Nike, server doesn't crash (most of the time for me)... Never got through on EASTBAY, FTL for the concord release either. Ended up driving to my local mall and was able to grab a pair at FNL without waiting in line for my size. 

Just wanted to contribute that I know you feel rushed to go through the process and quit after 10 min but yeah.. I'm happy I was able to grab something but pretty upset at myself for not trying again. I probably checked out about 30 min after the whole ordeal started. 

Pretty sure most of everyone's orders are going out now.

My GS Fear IV's have been marked as shipped.

Personally, I feel like they should have limited the purchases to an absolute 1 per an account. Not 1 of a single style.

Last edited:
wow thats crazy thats how it was for me with the concords but some how a miracle happen and i got 2 pairs from the store :-D feel like a million bucks lol

my bel air v's just got shipped 
nthat.gif

I've been lurking here quite awhile but I decided to contribute a little. As soon as I saw the tweet come out, it didn't say what it was on the phone, there were bunch of ?? marks. I clicked and saw that i was a restock that we we've been waiting for. It was about 2 minutes after the link got released and I went straight for the Gamma 11's and Bred 11's. Both were out of stock. So I hopped on the computer and tried the Bel Air 5's... Out of stock/error for my size multiple times. At this time, I was sort of desperate to grab any pair so I could trade with someone with Gamma 11's, especially with chicago sneakercon coming up soon. I clicked around from 8.5 to all the way to 12.5.... 12.5 put me on waiting line and it finally went through after about 15 minutes.. Got my shipping confirmation mail just sent (10 min ago).

I just wanted to say that I had to refresh multiple times and literally tried every size with multiple captcha attempts. I think I should have been more patient with the Gamma 11's but I don't think you particularly need a bot or a PM to grab a pair. NDC tweet notification is good enough imo. Maybe I got super lucky but I think TLO works fine. Obviously, the captcha system needs to be improved. However... I prefer NDC over FTL, CHAMPS, EASTBAY, or any of those websites.. They are such BS when it comes to releases/restocks. Page never damn loads.. At least on Nike, server doesn't crash (most of the time for me)... Never got through on EASTBAY, FTL for the concord release either. Ended up driving to my local mall and was able to grab a pair at FNL without waiting in line for my size. 

Just wanted to contribute that I know you feel rushed to go through the process and quit after 10 min but yeah.. I'm happy I was able to grab something but pretty upset at myself for not trying again. I probably checked out about 30 min after the whole ordeal started. 

What did you get?

still waiting on my royals to be shipped.. it took a while for the status to change from submitted to in progress..up until earlier today it said submitted..

Wait a second....

Did anyone see the Fear IIIs in GS sizes up for sale?

I know for sure they were up during the fake restock, but I don't think I saw them yesterday. So they never "really" were sold. Can anyone confirm for me? Am I just losing my mind?

^^hmm, I dont remember seeing gs fear 3's in the original lineup, but I did try to get the gs fear 4's unsuccessfully

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom