NIKE RESTOCK 5/5/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

but you selling right 
grin.gif
Just 2 keeping 3.

Sorry cause i resell to recoup some of my cash back? =( I keep 50% of the shoes i buy and sell the other 50% =) breaks even for me

Nike Rep Told me that you have untill the First 30mins after an order is Place to Upgrade the Shipping..

But Also that Nike does not upgrade Shipping on Orders already placed if it's a NEW RELEASE Coming out… Because too many kids were posting their order numbers  and Receipt pics online...

and other kids were taking the info and Canceling the orders… or even Calling UPS and changing the Delivery Address …..COLD GAME!

Nike Rep Told me that you have untill the First 30mins after an order is Place to Upgrade the Shipping..

But Also that Nike does not upgrade Shipping on Orders already placed if it's a NEW RELEASE Coming out… Because too many kids were posting their order numbers  and Receipt pics online...

and other kids were taking the info and Canceling the orders… or even Calling UPS and changing the Delivery Address …..COLD GAME!
Damn son changing the address tho. That's thirst

^^hmm, I dont remember seeing gs fear 3's in the original lineup, but I did try to get the gs fear 4's unsuccessfully

Ok thanks. I tried digging up some proof but nothing so far. Looks like the fire red IVs (mens) were in the initial line up but never dropped on Monday.

Sorry you didn't get your fears dude.

i need to unsubscribe from this thread. i dont know why i keep checking it just to scowl every time i see someone pot that their breds shipped
laugh.gif

The hilarity is I've got a DS pair of 2010 cement 3s I got for retail and planned to break out this summer, but the 88s hype's got me feeling like they're a lesser pair. Obviously I love the cement 3s and will wear happily regardless. but you guys know what i mean.

Nike hit us with the random restock. Kinda like it. Keeps their site from crashing. With all the bugs lately on their site, this was much better. I don't see them ever doing a Jordan retro restock with an announced date. Too many people slamming the site. I was only able to grab a few random things yesterday but better than coming out empty handed. Congrats to those that got the Fear V's and Royal 1's. Amazing how they restocked a shoe they never originally launched online...  

Lol how is it some of y'all jokers got away 4/5 pairs and I couldn't even get a pair of royals I's in my cart without a error message

royal 1 bred 1 fear 4 fear 5 shipped! only bel airs left.. 4 out of 5 shipped! Everyone should be getting there tracking numbers soon!

Thank you nike! Pretty fast this time...

Cant believe nike really used all the same links as last restock... I had a tip from someone that the tweet few weeks ago same day of the snakeskin release date of the restock being postponded was never really intended. Only the re release of the snakes and aqua was suppose to be tweeted. The restock was suppose to be a surprise PERIOD....

i knew the restock was gonna be after the relaunch since thats how the nike system was setup to begin with until they crashed on the original release of the snakeskins followed by the suprise restock. Everyone who was grinding for this restock shouldve known there was gonna do the restock in the same pattern... Paid off for few... People calling me crazy for leaving my 5 monitors on while i go out and take care of stuff,  paid off i guess. =)

Last edited:
royal 1 bred 1 fear 4 fear 5 shipped! only bel airs left.. 4 out of 5 shipped! Everyone should be getting there tracking numbers soon!
Thank you nike! Pretty fast this time...

Cant believe nike really used all the same links as last restock... I had a tip from someone that the tweet few weeks ago same day of the snakeskin release date of the restock being postponded was never really intended. Only the re release of the snakes and aqua was suppose to be tweeted. The restock was suppose to be a surprise PERIOD....

i knew the restock was gonna be after the relaunch since thats how the nike system was setup to begin with until they crashed on the original release of the snakeskins followed by the suprise restock. Everyone who was grinding for this restock shouldve known there was gonna do the restock in the same pattern... Paid off for few... People calling me crazy for leaving my 5 monitors on while i go out and take care of stuff,  paid off i guess. =)
View media item 958236
My cholesterol is so high right now.....I hate u

why they gotta be hypebeasts tho?

smh

Just watched a hypebeast walk into CVS with his breds on ...

tumblr_mcum2yptCD1ryi4ij.gif
Is he a hypebeast cause he's young and wears slim denim, along with the fact that he's wearing bred 1's? Smh. Hopefully another restock comes soon, looking like Bred 1's will be attained next month, restock or no restock. Oh wells

he was an nyu undergrad (i assume based on location and who he was with) and rocking capri jeans and a white button down, tie, and Brookyn Nets snap back. no way he's been bout these 1s.

he's a Hypebeast, idc idc idc.
Dudes that go to NYU are serious weirdos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom