NIKE RESTOCK 5/5/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
everyone in that NYU area can be kinda weird. i bought a suit from a guy once and met him up by NYU, dude snuck up behind me and tried to scare me (first time i met him) - stupid stuff. 
LMFAOOOOO!!!!

With the male to female ratio being 7:1 I am not surprised....

We met up with NYU students for my scholarship program in 09. I went to LIU so we all Black or Spanish. We played some "name that movie" game and they named movies we've NEVER heard of. Quoting Star Trek and what not (Not actually but an example)

We all were like "........."

Last edited:

everyone in that NYU area can be kinda weird. i bought a suit from a guy once and met him up by NYU, dude snuck up behind me and tried to scare me (first time i met him) - stupid stuff. 
LMFAO IM CRYING !

roll.gif

My Black Grape Vs should be delivered tomorrow before the end of the day.

Somehow UPS always knows when you leave the house.

royal 1 bred 1 fear 4 fear 5 shipped! only bel airs left.. 4 out of 5 shipped! Everyone should be getting there tracking numbers soon!

Thank you nike! Pretty fast this time...

Cant believe nike really used all the same links as last restock... I had a tip from someone that the tweet few weeks ago same day of the snakeskin release date of the restock being postponded was never really intended. Only the re release of the snakes and aqua was suppose to be tweeted. The restock was suppose to be a surprise PERIOD....

i knew the restock was gonna be after the relaunch since thats how the nike system was setup to begin with until they crashed on the original release of the snakeskins followed by the suprise restock. Everyone who was grinding for this restock shouldve known there was gonna do the restock in the same pattern... Paid off for few... People calling me crazy for leaving my 5 monitors on while i go out and take care of stuff,  paid off i guess. =)
Monitors run in the background so it's really nothing wrong with running them. I so happened not to be at my computer when the notifications start going off and missed out this time around. Good to see folks on here getting through though.

Last edited:
Paid 400 for Royals that were in the restock the other night 
tired.gif
 not too bad in pricing I hope this person don't flake on me though

Nike hit us with the random restock. Kinda like it. Keeps their site from crashing. With all the bugs lately on their site, this was much better. I don't see them ever doing a Jordan retro restock with an announced date. Too many people slamming the site. I was only able to grab a few random things yesterday but better than coming out empty handed. Congrats to those that got the Fear V's and Royal 1's. Amazing how they restocked a shoe they never originally launched online...  

Fear 5s never came out on nike.com originally? I could only get the Fear 5s because the site kept crashing on me trying to checkout, by the time I did checkout, the breds and royals we're sold

"Limit one per customer". Didn't know that only applied to THAT shoe. So I could've bought like, 10 diff Jordans at one time? Dang.

Theoretically yes. I had autorefresh going with the links up for the past week and happened to be at the right place right time and manually added all of them. Could have had more but I forgot to turn autorefresh off on a few tabs so even after I did the captcha I was in line but it autorefreshed and I lost my place. Could have had royals, belairs, and fear 5's too. 8) I'm just really excited about toro 6's. The others are doubles for me.

Nike hit us with the random restock. Kinda like it. Keeps their site from crashing. With all the bugs lately on their site, this was much better. I don't see them ever doing a Jordan retro restock with an announced date. Too many people slamming the site. I was only able to grab a few random things yesterday but better than coming out empty handed. Congrats to those that got the Fear V's and Royal 1's. Amazing how they restocked a shoe they never originally launched online...  

Fear 5s never came out on nike.com originally? I could only get the Fear 5s because the site kept crashing on me trying to checkout, by the time I did checkout, the breds and royals we're sold

Nope. They weren't on Ndc just like the royals didn't originally sell on Ndc.

My Steel Xs shipped. Should have them by Friday. I wish I could have copped at least one of the three OG 1s or Fear Vs but it kept telling me OOS. I missed the Steel X in October so it was nice to have the chance to copped them again.

Last edited:
Two of my orders come in today, the other two somehow are scheduled for Friday... next day shipping my ***. Time to get some discount codes, lol

my 88's, toro 6's and bred's are still preparing to ship. All in the same order.
eyes.gif
You lucky .....

I was clicking on Toro 6's for about an hour straight.  Was in line for Toro 6's, Bred 13's and Bel Air 5's and all had the connection error. 

Breds 13's shipped.....  on the last restock I had this also but they cancel because they over sold or so they say.

Toro 6 infrared Still preparing shipment.... 

Crazy didn't have my phone on me because my wife took it out for a business errand. 

checked NDC probably 4mins after everyone got the tweet and didn't know there was a restock, browse the page and there it was royal 1's , bred 1's got in line but got kicked out because of connection error......  got both of the above in cart probably 15mins later.

"Limit one per customer". Didn't know that only applied to THAT shoe. So I could've bought like, 10 diff Jordans at one time? Dang.
Theoretically yes. I had autorefresh going with the links up for the past week and happened to be at the right place right time and manually added all of them. Could have had more but I forgot to turn autorefresh off on a few tabs so even after I did the captcha I was in line but it autorefreshed and I lost my place. Could have had royals, belairs, and fear 5's too.
glasses.gif
I'm just really excited about toro 6's. The others are doubles for me.
No need to brag. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom