NIKE RESTOCK 5/5/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate everybody that scored on the restock. got me about to retire so tired of striking out for kicks i actually want to wear cuz of some stupid mess like my internet not being fast enough. what kind of world is this. yes im salty

If theres a restock I'm too busy trying to cop shoes to start a thread on here :lol:

Paid 400 for Royals that were in the restock the other night 
tired.gif
 not too bad in pricing I hope this person don't flake on me though
Paid $450 for mine (size 13), 3 or 4 days prior to the restock being made public showing they were going to restock.

Eh...what can ya do.  Once I saw the list, I just shook my head.  Let me focus on other shoes though which is nice (my Fears have shipped too BTW).  

I see in your sig your size...finding an authentic pair under $700 is like finding a unicorn.  $400 is a great price, I hope the dude doesn't flake on you.

Enjoy them!

I'm so worried bout getting one pair in the cart and Checking out….  scared to go back and add more pairs chancing the shoe get taken out my cart NDC style….

Guys with 3-4 diff pairs in your order….  did you checkout multi times or shopped all the shoes then checked out???

If people got them, 

I hate everybody that scored on the restock. got me about to retire so tired of striking out for kicks i actually want to wear cuz of some stupid mess like my internet not being fast enough. what kind of world is this. yes im salty
I hate the people who scored and put them up on eBay that second... I hope everyone in here that scored actually wears the shoes... Resellers is what kills NDC...

P.S. It takes me like 8 years to find the right picture too. They couldn't have picked any better pictures.. I mean come on man... Haha, maybe it's just me!

If you could get than many in your cart then yes.
I remember I saw something that "you have some shoes in the collection, please check out first before you can add more in the cart"

I ended up with only Bel Air and 13. was in line for 11 bred and couple others, then it just went connection errors

Paid $450 for mine (size 13), 3 or 4 days prior to the restock being made public showing they were going to restock.

Eh...what can ya do.  Once I saw the list, I just shook my head.  Let me focus on other shoes though which is nice (my Fears have shipped too BTW).  

I see in your sig your size...finding an authentic pair under $700 is like finding a unicorn.  $400 is a great price, I hope the dude doesn't flake on you.

Enjoy them!
Word, it was either that or the shooting stars pack for me, I choose to get the only thing I really wanted out the restock and since I have a sz 13 in my black/red 1s and it was tight on the sides, I half sized up

But glad you could cop those fear fam I'll make sure to drop some pics if I get them
smokin.gif

Shooting stars here I come.

To cover the costs of the fear Vs I missed on nikes bum restock.

I see what you did there Nike.

My size 9.5 royals just shipped woo I'm a happy camper. Only thing I was able to get from the restock. Tried for fear 5s my second choice and 88 3s 3 third with no luck. Also my snake skins shipped as well.

when is this thread gonna get locked..?

tired of reading tracking updates on everybody orders.! smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom