Nike Restock Thread Vol Your Appeals Have Been Heard

Status
Not open for further replies.
People can only stay focused on the task at hand for so long.  Then as little information, drops on other sites occur,and  the masses will get restless.  They start acting froggy, and welp, that is how you get what is going on here: promises to give up; bargaining with the shoe gods for releases on x-hours, during y-days, and the occasional Brian Williams post.

Last edited:

Sitting here camped out this computer waiting for a preme restock and the nike one, has your boy scresseed
You will succeed, I believe in you man 
nthat.gif

WHEN AND WHERE?!?! Haven't been on here much because I've been whiping my tears from missing out on the Bred 1s

yo that crash gif tho. ***** sick how people can loop someones death for all the internet to enjoy...  i digress tho. back to the matter at hand..

Last edited:
These pictures got me
:rofl:

Everyone go outside and live life, stop worrying about these shoes.
Chances are slim and with resellers and bots galore every thing is pretty much spoken for.

Expect to see evilside and the usual suspects posting 10 order confirmations on social media.

long time lurker here, figured with all this talk of people reeling the benefits rather than contributing i'd finally make the jump. 

I know everyone's saying the cs reps know just about nothing. BUT, lets just say they know more than we give them benefit for OR the one i spoke with just happened to know a little more. I was told 1. the drop last weekend wasn't because of the servers crashing.  AND 2. I'm going to keep the rest under lock and key besides the fact that we're going to be a little more pleased with this restock than predecessors, hopefully, if all goes according to plan. 
SURE SURE....

JUST ANOTHER SPOILED SOUTH FLA KID WITH THAT JOINT C.C. TRYIN TO GET IN ON THE RESTOCK.....

don't talk about the release of the restock if you dont know ish about the release of the restock. dudes are getting banned...and rightfully so.

Bruhs can we plz chill out on the slander, negativity, and pessimism. We all are here for the same reason and thats to get the shoes. Lets just keep it at that and leave everything else to PMs or sum. I just dont want this thread to be closed again because it is very helpful to those of us new to the hobby and that don't know everything there is to know about navigating Nike. I guess Im just saying everyone should do their part in building the NT community. And if your not keep whatevers on your mind to yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom