Nike Restock Thread Vol Your Appeals Have Been Heard

Status
Not open for further replies.
we can consider this thread donezo lol 
roll.gif

So I've never contributed to NT? I don't need info from anybody about this restock so y am I upset again? Exactly

Lol let it go bruh.
He extended the olive branch.

I've litetally thrown oops everywhere on this site especialy for my city and no one I've ever asked for a pair I missed out on has ever helped me secure anything.

It is what it is.

SURE SURE....

JUST ANOTHER SPOILED SOUTH FLA KID WITH THAT JOINT C.C. TRYIN TO GET IN ON THE RESTOCK.....
lol if paying my way through college and paying all my own bills at 24 is another spoiled brat then sure... I'm not trying to get caught up in any beef i'm just trying to contribute after being stuck to these threads for forever...

Y'all crazy to think Nike would drop a restock at the same time of the foams dropping....after last saturday thats a lesson learn. BTW anyone copping the foams tonight?

Welp I'm going to go shoot some of my bosses in the face with paintballs. No sense in wasting a Friday in front of a CPU. I'll be back tonight if I haven't missed it.

Lol let it go bruh.
He extended the olive branch.

I've litetally thrown oops everywhere on this site especialy for my city and no one I've ever asked for a pair I missed out on has ever helped me secure anything.

It is what it is.
That's exactly my point. Dude acts like if u share with nt u will get the next release u miss out on. People hella upset about not getting shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom