Nike Restock Thread Vol Your Appeals Have Been Heard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y'all crazy to think Nike would drop a restock at the same time of the foams dropping....after last saturday thats a lesson learn. BTW anyone copping the foams tonight?
this is what I'm saying.  it would be counter productive to drop the restock at the same time as the foams. 

people be ready as we speak

is handout season over or nah?
Nah
roll.gif

Alp, has been around for awhile, its not like he joined TODAY... Dude knows whats right and whats wrong
please. lets not make me a bad guy in this.

he said "its tonite at 7 supposedly" as if that bigj wasnt banning dudes for less yesterday. leave me out of it, im paul revere.

this is what I'm saying.  it would be counter productive to drop the restock at the same time as the foams. 

people be ready as we speak
Mannnnnnn idk if y'all seen the retweets on that re-release tweet but people are thirsty very thirsty. The fiends are waiting

If anything everyone should just try to relax, the restock will happen we just don't know when. In the end, people need to realize we have lives outside of our addictions to Nike...and if we miss it, then that means it just wasn't meant to be. But trust if you have been following the thread and do the HW you'll succeed, regardless of sitting in front of the computer hitting refresh all day.

aye tough guy, if you read what alp said he didnt imply ****. ive been here long enough so has he to know the rules..****
um, actually... yes he was implying something.

its funny how you guys are making me against alp. i have NOTHING against dude, i was letting him know. hey alp... whatup plehboi? everythinig good with ya? hope ya dont get banned. i was just giving the heads up.

leave me alone blazersfan, i dont do soap operas.

its gone get sent after he cops what he needs 
roll.gif
Not at all, thats probably what you would do.. My life will still keep moving if i miss out.. Im not going to have a nervous breakdown over some kicks B... I guess looking out is a strange concept to some ppl, besides someone looked out for me, with 11 lows last yr and i didnt ask he just saw my post and hit me up... Thats how REAL NTers get down B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom