Nike Restock Thread Vol Your Appeals Have Been Heard

Status
Not open for further replies.

What happens if 7:00 comes and nothing happens. 
then you wait ?
roll.gif

is this confirmed same time as yeezys or are we all just here for shts and giggles? just got home from the gym and got my shrimp sautee on deck

Just because you earn a lot of money doesn't mean you can't be frugal and want to save up. Many of my relatives are very successful coders who have a huge paycheck. Doesn't mean they have to spend it all on shoes. Why not do something you love and code bots to save money and/or help out friends who want a limited pair at retail.

Just because you earn a lot of money doesn't mean you can't be frugal and want to save up. Many of my relatives are very successful coders who have a huge paycheck. Doesn't mean they have to spend it all on shoes. Why not do something you love and code bots to save money and/or help out friends who want a limited pair at retail.
forgive me for not being frugal, but you can't take that money to heaven or hell. I could be broke the day I die but I know that I didn't sweat spending money regardless if I had it or not.

forgive me for not being frugal, but you can't take that money to heaven or hell. I could be broke the day I die but I know that I didn't sweat spending money regardless if I had it or not.

yea but its a ton of wealthy people that are frugal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom