Nike Restock Thread Vol Your Appeals Have Been Heard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? someone who posts on niketalk,  a forum for shoes, should share the same passino as i do for shoes. shoes arent life, but they are a very important part of my life. its what gives me character. its what i do to make money and to look cool. and after that failed attempt at  soleheaven, i am even hungrier for bred 11s. because i hate failing and i wanna succeed. i already went so far, i might as well go all the way.

lol I understand dude but man, you've been asking the same questions that we all had. No one knows. How do you expect us to know? We're all in the same shoes. I'm just saying.
You don't need shoes to look cool lol. Sigh what nike had done to this world..

Last edited:

Really? someone who posts on niketalk,  a forum for shoes, should share the same passino as i do for shoes. shoes arent life, but they are a very important part of my life. its what gives me character. its what i do to make money and to look cool. and after that failed attempt at  soleheaven, i am even hungrier for bred 11s. because i hate failing and i wanna succeed. i already went so far, i might as well go all the way.
Royals will be there , ain't no reason for a product page to be up and for them to actually appear on the site in mens sizes

Last edited:
I need the Fear IVs. If i strike out I will pay resale prices I guess. Its the last retro IV I need in my collection

Last edited:
lol I understand dude but man, you've been asking the same questions that we all had. No one knows. How do you expect us to know? We're all in the same shoes. I'm just saying.
we need to all work together to collect ALL of nikes restock dates, then form an educated guess using the statistics.

So do I. I just want the Royals. Then I don't have to buy a pair of kickz until the next year. 
I wish I can say the same about buying Royals and being done until next year, but I have my cross hairs on the Carmine 6's, Gym Red 1's, Concord lows, Black lows, and the Columbia 11's.

i should be doing my homework but im too anxious for this restock. could happen any time now.

Royals are definitely on there. They wouldnt have made the shoe active on their site since it never was released on NDC to begin with if they werent planning on restocking it

I wish I can say the same about buying Royals and being done until next year, but I have my cross hairs on the Carmine 6's, Gym Red 1's, Concord lows, Black lows, and the Columbia 11's.
I haven't bought a pair of Js in a while so I don't need to do it monthly. Although, I do like the Jordan 6 black/red. 

Royals are definitely on there. They wouldnt have made the shoe active on their site since it never was released on NDC to begin with if they werent planning on restocking it
I have no doubt they will have them on the restock.

I'm just thinking irrationally because I'm expecting to take another "L" once they release.

Not sure if someone posted this already, not posting to point out something obvious, but this restock thread is crazy.

It's already almost at a 100 pages and this is ON TOP OF the thread that got shut down due to pillow talk.

Not sure if someone posted this already, not posting to point out something obvious, but this restock thread is crazy.

It's already almost at a 100 pages and this is ON TOP OF the thread that got shut down due to pillow talk.

Thread is only open still because I promised to keep it open for the weekend.

It really doesn't even need to be open to be honest but the tampons came out when I asked for a new one to be created once we got some real info again.

I am still confused.  All that has happened is that the concords got moved back.  How did that transform into a concern that certain shoes would not get restocked? 

Y'all getting upset over Punk without realizing you're giving him the reaction he wants. He's a heel.

Man you really get all ends of the spectrum here.

If you think sneakers give you character and define your personality then you're living a vapid existence bro. Hype is here one day and gone the next and you're swept up in the unforgiving current

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom