Nike Restocks (Holiday Restocks are coming)

Status
Not open for further replies.
All depends on who had their order processed before the other.
:lol: I know. I'm just reading and connecting the dots on what he's saying.
I'm in md so I should get TRACKING before both of u since I'm closer to tenn.

Anyone want a size 11 laney? Had one stuck in my cart that I put in there at lunch time and see it's still sitting there.

any chance that this wasn't the "quarterly" restock, but a special cyber monday restock and there will still be another one sometime soon?
I would THINK (read: this is speculation) if they were to do restocks closer to each other than the current 3 month trend it would be around the holiday season. 

With that said...did anyone else feel like this was a super lightweight restock? I felt like the only "exclusive" shoe was the DBV, everything else can be had for retail or about $50 over retail if you want it. 

Last edited:

I would THINK (read: this is speculation) if they were to do restocks closer to each other than the current 3 month trend it would be around the holiday season. 

With that said...did anyone else feel like this was a super lightweight restock? I felt like the only "exclusive" shoe was the DBV, everything else can be had for retail or about $50 over retail if you want it. 
roll.gif

it didn't expire? i had one just added an hour ago and it said item expired in cart, and it was removed

I was surprised as well, I put it in my cart at lunch around 1 without logging in. Came back around 6 on my phone and saw it was still there after refreshing. I logged in and then moved over to my computer and there it sat. Right after I asked it did come out of the cart the next time I refreshed.

(Living closer to the shipping center) != (faster tracking number)

Doesn't negate the fact that inferring and implying can't (properly) be used interchangeably, homie.

Thanks though.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/infer

in·fer (n-fûr)
v. in·ferred, in·fer·ring, in·fers
v.tr.
1. To conclude from evidence or premises.
2. To reason from circumstance; surmise: We can infer that his motive in publishing the diary was less than honorable.
3. To lead to as a consequence or conclusion: "Socrates argued that a statue inferred the existence of a sculptor" (Academy).
4. To hint; imply.
v.intr.

Thanks tho. Best bet is to say i inferred what you were implying but that doesn't mean you implied an accurate observation.

at the end of the day, you can't be correcting word use when you are completely wrong with what you were saying. its no way on earth a company ships depending on how close you are to their warehouse. infer, imply, suggest, wonder, think.... it doesn't matter. you are wrong.

Last edited:

from your link:

When someone infers something, they reach a conclusion or decide that something is true on the basis of the evidence available. If they are listening to or reading another person’s words, they come to a conclusion about what is meant even though the writer or speaker has not stated this explicitly.

you reached a conclusion that you should have tracking because you are closer to the warehouse than jada. my word is 100% accurate mr english teacher.

Welcome

I can't tell if you're being serious or just failing colossally at trolling...either way, thanks for the laughs.

I can't tell if you're being serious or just failing colossally at trolling...either way, thanks for the laughs.

trolling? you accuse me of trolling because you wrongfully try to correct me? right.

something is seriously wrong with you. i said you inferred which you did. you hit me with some inferred != implied then say you didn't try and correct me? your quote says it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom