Nike Restocks (Holiday Restocks are coming)

Status
Not open for further replies.
jada i love ya but after all that clowning you did on everyone yesterday and day before, (that there wouldnt be any restocks)

you shouldnt be allowed to post in this thread haha

Seriously what is going on in here??? So FNL will have a restock before the bred 1's release and keep checking your stores for restocks

Haha i was jus saying that i saw jada downplay the restock multiple times. Telling people no way, keep dreamin.

Not coming at him or nothing.

Jus thought it was funny.
I felt in the same way. It's was funny he also waited for the restock when he told people keep dreaming.

Last edited:
^^^ dang man, at least give credit for the info....
My Bad Bigj505….. I'm not the greatest at posting.

Props to you doe!

thank you sir. im just saying its always good to reference your source when using the info instead of taking it like its yours. rubs some people the wrong way especially with how other sites and forums yank NT info and post it as theirs doing it on the regular.

thank you sir. im just saying its always good to reference your source when using the info instead of taking it like its yours. rubs some people the wrong way especially with how other sites and forums yank NT info and post it as theirs doing it on the regular.
You mean like how Kicksdeals.com got your info just now and posted it…… Kinda like that!

after it was even impossible on the restock (i was walking to finishline and was randomly checking my twitter / clicked link within 10 seconds), i'm not bothering at all. either it is bots or simply soooooo many other people w/ faster clicking skills & luckier or lack of supply but i'm alright. not salty, just not going to be held hostage by twitter randomly lol - i sat on a bench and tried for a good hour at the mall. sad. 

interesting, last week looked like kansas city couldnt catch anything... so I guess i'm confused by the pic v. the statement :D

after it was even impossible on the restock (i was walking to finishline and was randomly checking my twitter / clicked link within 10 seconds), i'm not bothering at all. either it is bots or simply soooooo many other people w/ faster clicking skills & luckier or lack of supply but i'm alright. not salty, just not going to be held hostage by twitter randomly lol - i sat on a bench and tried for a good hour at the mall. sad. 

yea, restocks will get worse and worse for people just trying to click on items. they were definitely GREAT when ndc first started but between dude posting its gonna happen soon (kills the randomness) and people having scripts that will automatically add items, choices are slim pickings.

Random helps get stuff because not everyone is waiting. Scripts are locked and loaded when a restock is expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom