Nike Restocks (Holiday Restocks are coming)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, was starting to get nervous over here ^

honestly, you can just call nike about the order unless you did something that could get your order cancelled. my past experiences have shown that reps can dig a little deeper into your order than what the website reflects.
also, you can go to UPS.com and enter your order number as a reference number to see if a label has been created yet.

honestly, you can just call nike about the order unless you did something that could get your order cancelled. my past experiences have shown that reps can dig a little deeper into your order than what the website reflects.
also, you can go to UPS.com and enter your order number as a reference number to see if a label has been created yet.
alright thanks, I'll do that, I did the reference number and it showed my label wasn't created yet.

No ship conformation yet for me either. But I chatted with them yesterday when I was trying to locate another shoe and they said my shoes were waiting to be picked up. So I guess I'm good.

what does that have to do with anything?
because recently alot of restocks are happening there and most people are not aware during the holiday season. Here in california there has been 8 good restocks in the past 3 months idk if its happening only here or everywhere else that is why i am asking

what does that have to do with anything?
because recently alot of restocks are happening there and most people are not aware during the holiday season. Here in california there has been 8 good restocks in the past 3 months idk if its happening only here or everywhere else that is why i am asking
You work retail yet you call outlet releases restocks?
You do realize we have an outlet thread?

I don't work retail and yes I did know there was a thread but I just wanted to know if people actually knew that nike also sends out some restocks to outlets not as B grade

I don't work retail and yes I did know there was a thread but I just wanted to know if people actually knew that nike also sends out some restocks to outlets not as B grade

What do you work then? If you work marketing for footlocker, that means you work in the retail industry. It's an umbrella term.

Please don't fuel anymore restock hype. Any outlet releases are NOT restocks. You can't re stock something they didn't have before.
Any confirmation of shoes released there will be posted in the outlet thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom