Nike Restocks (Holiday Restocks are coming)

Status
Not open for further replies.

You fellas better check out a calendar.

that's probably the lastest time.

For some reason I found that the tweet said sep 23 for Nike.

it was, this dude just linked to some dummy that retweeted it the next day.

and to the guy who said the shoes wouldn't be able to checkout, false.

i had em in my cart for almost an hour, and they still were there, opened nike in a new tab and it was always in my cart.

also clicked to checkout and they were still there.

word to homie with the DB v's in his cart and the numerous other peeps with pairs still in their cart.

Last edited:
NDC is killing me!! Every time I refresh the screen n find my size it just spins and spins then freezes then I refresh and it shows only a size like 17 or 15 available!
Ugh!

maybe it was just on me, idk, but it took me around 15 minutes to try and check out the first time i got something in cart earlier and it let me go through the whole process, sign into paypal and all, and AFTER i clicked place order in paypa it kicked out saying i had taken too long. some of yall mght be getting more slack than that, but i dont think they are letting cats hold in the cart for hours and hours

maybe it was just on me, idk, but it took me around 15 minutes to try and check out the first time i got something in cart earlier and it let me go through the whole process, sign into paypal and all, and AFTER i clicked place order in paypa it kicked out saying i had taken too long. some of yall mght be getting more slack than that, but i dont think they are letting cats hold in the cart for hours and hours
The first item i got in my cart also was taken after 3 minutes, then i added other stuff for over an hour and the rest of the items actually stayed in. Its too weird to call right now with Nike.

Last edited:
ppl are so broke they cant check out 
laugh.gif

nike needs to start makin people provide proof of funds to participate in the restock... once u prove u have at least enough to purchase the most expensive shoe... u will be provided the link lhh

Nothing beat fraud protection though. My discover card are so max out of cash back they straight up block the card if I have two or more transaction at Nike. Don't know why they put 15% cash back if they don't want me to benefit from it.

Nothing beat fraud protection though. My discover card are so max out of cash back they straight up block the card if I have two or more transaction at Nike. Don't know why they put 15% cash back if they don't want me to benefit from it.
They don't want to keep giving you that 15%... Lol.... They still a bank. 

maybe we get fears, some 1's, and the db's on the next. 

im hoping i was right about the one in regards to the release of their quarterly earnings, on the 16th of this month.

im hoping i was right about the one in regards to the release of their quarterly earnings, on the 16th of this month.

Hoping you're right. Maybe I'll finally be able to cop a pair of fear V's if they do restock

note to self dont believe what others say. I swear people lie just for ***** and giggles

I have mentioned this before...I do not think restocks have anything to do with quarterly earnings reports. The books on those reports closed (November 30) before this restock occurred. 

Guys I got a sz 9.5 Camo Foams added to my cart somehow I had my add to cart on, refreshed page a 9.5 popped up but it said already ins someone's cart, I click on my cart and it is added somehow lmao, anyone wanna cop I can let it go if anyone wants it??

Guys I got a sz 9.5 Camo Foams added to my cart somehow I had my add to cart on, refreshed page a 9.5 popped up but it said already ins someone's cart, I click on my cart and it is added somehow lmao, anyone wanna cop I can let it go if anyone wants it??

sure wish it was a 12... thats the only shoe i want in this restock... minus the db5 which i deemed impossible

bump it... im done with this restock... on to the next one

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom