Nike Retro Website/Store/Outlet Reports for December 2007!

Originally Posted by OUChrisLitt

Originally Posted by dirtyxcanto

Originally Posted by nikemansince82

More "Power Hours" this weekend at the Nike Factory Stores. 30% off all men's lifestyle footwear from 1pm-3pm Sunday. Got the info from a guy at Gurnee Mills. Plan to pick up all grey ( not silver ) Stabs, some AF1 Premiums from the city packs, and some navy blue Air Force Max Barkleys.
is that the only power hour or are there more?

By the way, how much are those Stabs? I assume you're talking about these?
Grey Stabs are $59.99, will be $41.99 after 30% during those hours. FSR right now too. They have the Maroon Stabs and Grey/Green Stabs as well.

More "Power Hours" this weekend at the Nike Factory Stores. 30% off all men's lifestyle footwear from 1pm-3pm Sunday. Got the info from a guy at Gurnee Mills. Plan to pick up all grey ( not silver ) Stabs, some AF1 Premiums from the city packs, and some navy blue Air Force Max Barkleys.
I think my guy said another one Saturday, but only on like running/dri-fit type training apparel. Same times, like 1-3 Saturday.

Grey Stabs are $59.99, will be $41.99 after 30% during those hours. FSR right now too. They have the Maroon Stabs and Grey/Green Stabs as well.

Good info
pimp.gif

I just found out that I have a Nike Outlet about 20 minutes from my home on 85th & Cottage Grove. I will be heading there after I get off of work today.

yeah, that opened within the last year. you hardly ever see updates from there though... a little suprsing as it's easy to get to for all of chi.

Yeah that outlet is my favorite in Chicagoland. Their clothing selection is nice.

How is their shoe selection as I may just go to the them for sale Sunday afternoon?
Cor, they have a few AF1 premiums, even had the Philly "Sneaker Stadium" biggest sz was 8 when I went last week. They still have theWhite/Black XX2s FSR $99 & Black/Red XX2s FSR $99. They have the best Jordan selection from all the Chicagoland outlets. Black/Maize Kobe 2 FSR $74.99,Argh...I can't remember! But def worth checking into.

Originally Posted by BrotiPoo

How is their shoe selection as I may just go to the them for sale Sunday afternoon?
Cor, they have a few AF1 premiums, even had the Philly "Sneaker Stadium" biggest sz was 8 when I went last week. They still have the White/Black XX2s FSR $99 & Black/Red XX2s FSR $99. They have the best Jordan selection from all the Chicagoland outlets. Black/Maize Kobe 2 FSR $74.99, Argh...I can't remember! But def worth checking into.
Thanks Broti for the info
pimp.gif
I told my wife I was heading thereafter work and she flipped, but I'm gonna check it out 2nite anyway. I've heard about there being a Nike Outlet on the south side, but I never knewwhere it was until I checked the locator this morning and I almost flipped when I saw the location. I'll have a report 2morrow, without the pics though.

i just got kicked out for taking pictures of outlets.

yeah man i got right up on the electrical outlet where the tv was plugged in and this dude says what the fu** man!?!?! i say i just took pics of outlets bro

next thing i know i'm arrested outside

I'm glad I found that outlet as it will be a long time before I head out to the one in Aurora again. They had a pretty decent amount of premium AF1sincluding Vince Carter, Amare, Bobby Jones, etc as well the Supreme Wilkes. My wife picked up some AM 97s for $20 and I picked up some AM 90s for $40. Verynice outlet indeed.

Originally Posted by cpplilballer7

Has anyone seen the Kobe II Orcas yet?
Those aren't going to show up at outlets. They already sold out online and only a few left in stores.

i'm assuming the grey/green stabs are the cactus ones?

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

i'm assuming the grey/green stabs are the cactus ones?
Yes, Cactus ones.

I never did the Power Hour thing but do all Outlets have this 30% Sunday during 1-3 PM? And is it ET or PT?

Back
Top Bottom