Nike Retro Website/Store/Outlet Reports for March 2008!

Just ordered my grey/white air stabs from riverhead in a 9.5 can't wait to get 'em..

my other marshalls had GSW adidas Superstars, copped for 40 - Ross had a lot of wht/red AM Force 180 BB - 35 - They also had Some NIKE SB hats ( golf hat blue,basic logo hat - 6) - Marshalls had some irregular XI IE shirts.

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

my other marshalls had GSW adidas Superstars, copped for 40 - Ross had a lot of wht/red AM Force 180 BB - 35 - They also had Some NIKE SB hats ( golf hat blue, basic logo hat - 6) - Marshalls had some irregular XI IE shirts.

Do Ross and Marshalls still have the ZK1s? Still looking for blackouts.

Originally Posted by purpleTc

i heard san ysidro outlet got some dontrelle willis dunks (red ones) in 11 and up for like less than 40.
Were they on the hash wall or did they have the box tops?

Another 10/25/30% off coupon at the Nike Outlets starting 4/4-4/20. Just got the coupon today

Just an FYI, those "Dontrelle" Dunks are really the mis-labeled Tiger Woods Dunks. Saw them this weekend at Pigeon Forge. Have a golf bag where theDontrelle silhouette should be.

Oh, and the Pigeon Forge "outlet," is now a "clearance store," like the one in Orlando. The one in Sevierville is still an"outlet," though. That one had Black/Red ZL V's for $80, the orange/white Kobe Trainers that U of Florida was wearing at the end of the seaon for$50, and a few of the AFI player packs for $80. Seems to me they had a few VC's, and some Kobes, along with a few of the Bobby Jones O6 pack. Sorry, Ididn't take very good notes.

Peace,
J

can someone please post a picture of the tiger woods dunks that people are calling the dontrelle dunks thanks

Originally Posted by jshortt

Just an FYI, those "Dontrelle" Dunks are really the mis-labeled Tiger Woods Dunks. Saw them this weekend at Pigeon Forge. Have a golf bag where the Dontrelle silhouette should be.

Oh, and the Pigeon Forge "outlet," is now a "clearance store," like the one in Orlando. The one in Sevierville is still an "outlet," though. That one had Black/Red ZL V's for $80, the orange/white Kobe Trainers that U of Florida was wearing at the end of the seaon for $50, and a few of the AFI player packs for $80. Seems to me they had a few VC's, and some Kobes, along with a few of the Bobby Jones O6 pack. Sorry, I didn't take very good notes.

Peace,
J

What Kobes?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

at the fsr of the ix,xiv pack

^^ those are pretty ugly imo. just my opinion. i think 29.99 is a perfect price point for those, not $100.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

^^ those are pretty ugly imo. just my opinion. i think 29.99 is a perfect price point for those, not $100.

Hey, opinions are like a-holes...
happy.gif

I'm not usually a fan ofprint graphics on a shoe, but this is one I actually think looks fly, and the different shades of red are cool. It's a novelty shoe to me, somethingI'll keep in the closet and probably hardly ever wear. The other colorway of these is pretty slick looking too.

edit: whoa, I never noticed that was a gofl bag on there. People been calling these Dontrelles since they came out. They do look like the Dontrelles, butI've never heard them called "Tiger Woods" dunks at all. Does it say Dontrelle on the box?

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Hey, opinions are like a-holes...
happy.gif

I'm not usually a fan of print graphics on a shoe, but this is one I actually think looks fly, and the different shades of red are cool. It's a novelty shoe to me, something I'll keep in the closet and probably hardly ever wear. The other colorway of these is pretty slick looking too.

edit: whoa, I never noticed that was a gofl bag on there. People been calling these Dontrelles since they came out. They do look like the Dontrelles, but I've never heard them called "Tiger Woods" dunks at all. Does it say Dontrelle on the box?

yes, these shoes are mislabeled and incorrectly advertised. these were in fact made for tiger woods and not dontrelle. dontrelle had the blk/green dunkhi.

What day do the Nike outlets usually get their new shipment in?

can someone locate China Lebron V's? they hit outlets, Nike Special orders was no help, the guy told me to check sneakerfiles for a pair
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom