Nike Roshe Run ID Thread Hitting NDC 4/8 Confirmed Price $110/$120(Premium)

# of Roshes you plan to ID?

• 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 7+

• Total voters
I hope I can add a ******** logo on the tongue like the dunk ids. I've never made/ordered an id shoe, anyone know how long it takes?

Hey Guys!

I noticed you liked/used my custom Roshes (page 1 from my IG) so I'm gonna share them with you:

Minty
nthat.gif
NICE!

Somebody should make an UNDFTD color way. Those UNDFTD hyperdunks are my grails.

Somebody should make an UNDFTD color way. Those UNDFTD hyperdunks are my grails.

Because the sole is rather thick on the Roshes, I think a white base with a gum colored sole would be kinda weird.

Because the sole is rather thick on the Roshes, I think a white base with a gum colored sole would be kinda weird.

Can't hurt to try though. I want a color way like my other grails, the McFly hyperdunks. With speckled sole and all that.

Sorry guys don't want to double post but check out my take on the Roshe
(Since I am new here you didn't saw my Pictures the first time cause a Admin had to permit my upload, thats why I quote them again)
Hey Guys!

I noticed you liked/used my custom Roshes (page 1 from my IG) so I'm gonna share them with you:

Hold up...

so for those of you asking for a gum sole, are we taking an ACTUAL rubber gum sole or just a gum-colored sole?

cause I'd rock a colorway of black mesh upper/white swoosh/gum sole... Ross Dunk inspired Roshes. :nthat:

anyone?? i'm still at work. :frown:

Back
Top Bottom