Nike Roshe Run ID Thread Hitting NDC 4/8 Confirmed Price $110/$120(Premium)

# of Roshes you plan to ID?

• 1-2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-5

• 7+

• Total voters
Thoughts?

VS

Has anyone tried making an iD similar to the OG Mango Roshe Run? And if so, how does do the soles compare?

I'm sorry That people enjoy a certain color way. At least I won't have to look at horrible heel text on my kicks or have people laugh when I walk in front of them. "Rosheezy".

PS I'm not sorry.

it's my money. I'll do what I want, put whatever text i want on my own shoes. i'm not aiming to impress grown men with foamposites as their avatar, or anyone in that matter. but thanks for your opinion.

EDIT
and just for the sake of ending this potential back and forth. I don't know you and you don't know me. However, if you knew me as a person, I like to joke around a lot, even when it comes to shoes. I thought of the irony/funniness of putting "What Would Yeezy Do" and "Rosheezy" on the shoe as a joke for my friends and I. The other two designs were an all volt colorway (something I saw as an ignorant/ridiculous colorway). And the other one were inspired by this Yeezy 1 shoe - I really loved the Glow in the Dark Tour, that particular shoe, and this pair was really the only pair of roshes I took seriously.

At the end of the day, they're just shoes.

in before TL;DR, my foambz are better than your trash roshes

Last edited:
What does the second one have to do with the GITD Tour?

WWYDT = What would Yeezy do today?

Back
Top Bottom