Nike Sabrina 1

sabrina.png

Screwing around with NBY during breakfast meeting, kinda dig these.

The building process has begun already with my pair, hopefully it gets here fast! lol

After being with Nike chat for an hour.. still can’t add a a M13 customized to cart. At least they checked my account and saw there’s no issues/shadow banned etc.

This model is too fire lol. Playing around with the settings. Idk if the first pair I ordered, slightly rushing, is what I’d get today. Making some nice colorways.

I think I’ll wait to see how my pair turns out and it looks like the 0.5 up sparks pair from DSG shipped and will be here Friday. I’m super picky with hoop shoes so I’m not really expecting these to hit my rotation anyway 🤣

Full size down from my TTS just landed from DSG and the fit is not as tight as you’d think. Lengthwise my toes stop just short of the front of the toe box. Still a little too snug for my liking but not unplayable. Half size down, for my feet, seems to be the move.

Except there’s nowhere to get a M11/W12.5 anywhere, not even NBY, smh.

IMG_3341.jpeg

Full size down from my TTS just landed from DSG and the fit is not as tight as you’d think. Lengthwise my toes stop just short of the front of the toe box. Still a little too snug for my liking but not unplayable. Half size down, for my feet, seems to be the move.

Except there’s nowhere to get a M11/W12.5 anywhere, not even NBY, smh.

IMG_3341.jpeg
Yea man. Crazy how the 11 is missing.

I have narrow feet and have both in a 9.5 (half size down from my TTS) - Sabrina 1s are narrower in the mid foot area compared to the Tatum 1
Thanks. And toe length? That’s where the tatum’s felt a touch roomy tts for me. Not overly long just extra space.

And midfoot as In the arch area or the ball of your foot area? Agreed Tatum 1’s are a touch narrow at the widest part of my foot… that big toe joint/ball of the foot area. But not like the Bron 20, those suffocate your entire forefoot

Last edited:
Thanks. And toe length? That’s where the tatum’s felt a touch roomy tts for me. Not overly long just extra space.

And midfoot as In the arch area or the ball of your foot area? Agreed Tatum 1’s are a touch narrow at the widest part of my foot… that big toe joint/ball of the foot area. But not like the Bron 20, those suffocate your entire forefoot
Sabrina 1s have more space in the toe area for me compared to Tatums in the same size. Yeah, i meant narrow in the arch area.

Agree, have the Lebron 20s as well in a Size US 10 and they is barely any space in the toe area.

Went into Nike Soho today because I was in the area(went to Lacoste store to inquire on Novak Djokovic 24 title tee). So asked the associate if yall got 11M in thr Sparks... and he didn't give an immediate no... he was like yea we prob do. He asks another associate to check... and he goes nah. I'm like how you gave me hope lol

Back
Top Bottom