Nike Sabrina 1

Painted the inner swoosh on my pair to match my school I coach.

Before
IMG_0088.jpeg

After
IMG_0090.jpeg

Job well done sir

Yea the White Black's release tomorrow. I'm waiting on the Black/Blue ones

They (Black/Blue) disappeared from release calendars but now seem to have resurfaced on FNL for release on Wednesday Oct 18. And oddly the Magnetics are gone from the FNL calendar. Who knows what will actually release and when, and what'll come from NDC.

J
They (Black/Blue) disappeared from release calendars but now seem to have resurfaced on FNL for release on Wednesday Oct 18. And oddly the Magnetics are gone from the FNL calendar. Who knows what will actually release and when, and what'll come from NDC.
Just peeped. Well there is hope for me to hoop in them for my Fall bball league

Joint was giving me errors on the sz 11M... really don't know what's going on with that size. Was able to checkout so now just 🤞🏾

Question... for customer service coupon codes..... can they apply it after the purchase is made? I'm thinking of waiting until I get shipping info on them. illustrayt illustrayt def feel you'd know

Question... for customer service coupon codes..... can they apply it after the purchase is made? I'm thinking of waiting until I get shipping info on them. illustrayt illustrayt def feel you'd know

Not sure about the CS codes (when there was an error on Nike's part). However, for the medical codes, I was able to chat with an agent to redeem the % off after the purchases.

Got the 10% bday coupon but of course it never applies to anything and NBY are OOS. Gonna have to chat with a rep to get a separate code when they become available again or they say to order and they'll apply it after

When anyone notices them put NBY back up... let us know. I don't know how the release of the Magnetics knock out the NBYs

If you make a design on mobile, is there a way to save it? I added one to cart but then it went OOS so it removed it, and I had previous designs but even if I designed one this instant and hit done and went to make another one, I don't see where the other one would be. Is there "your designs" area on mobile? 🤔

If you make a design on mobile, is there a way to save it? I added one to cart but then it went OOS so it removed it, and I had previous designs but even if I designed one this instant and hit done and went to make another one, I don't see where the other one would be. Is there "your designs" area on mobile? 🤔

Interesting. Even on mobile, mine still sit right underneath the main pic.

Back
Top Bottom