Nike SB doing retro's in fall 2011? Anyone else hear this?

Don't get your hopes up. The retros are going to be like how Jordan brand does their retros. So for example: Tiff highs, Hemp mids etc. Do not expect to get the things you missed, expect to get colorways you missed in different forms.

Don't get your hopes up. The retros are going to be like how Jordan brand does their retros. So for example: Tiff highs, Hemp mids etc. Do not expect to get the things you missed, expect to get colorways you missed in different forms.

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

De las for 140-160...if you speaking of hi's I gotta call ducktales on that...

Nah I was speaking on the lows.
Personally I couldn't care any less if they retroed ANY shoe.

I have my kicks and wouldn't love em any less.

I just copped a third pair of J-rods and to see them retro would just mean more for me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

De las for 140-160...if you speaking of hi's I gotta call ducktales on that...

Nah I was speaking on the lows.
Personally I couldn't care any less if they retroed ANY shoe.

I have my kicks and wouldn't love em any less.

I just copped a third pair of J-rods and to see them retro would just mean more for me
laugh.gif

I know OG sb heads dont like the idea of retroing them but its part of the shoe game.

Ive never owned a pair of SB's just some dunks but id love to have some of the SB's that were popular.

I know OG sb heads dont like the idea of retroing them but its part of the shoe game.

Ive never owned a pair of SB's just some dunks but id love to have some of the SB's that were popular.

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

Those are called lames, NIKE doesn't care about who spent $65 on them the first time around when they can re-issue them for $40 more and appease the masses
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

Those are called lames, NIKE doesn't care about who spent $65 on them the first time around when they can re-issue them for $40 more and appease the masses
laugh.gif

Not happening. They are bringing back certain colorways in a different form. Nothing exactly how it released before. I've seen the Fall line and there isn't all the shoes that you guys have mentioned.

Not happening. They are bringing back certain colorways in a different form. Nothing exactly how it released before. I've seen the Fall line and there isn't all the shoes that you guys have mentioned.

Originally Posted by RaFzDaMaN

If you've seen the line then you can tell us what you did see, right?
At this point, until catalog pictures show up this is all speculation on everyones part, as has been the case for about 3-4 years now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RaFzDaMaN

If you've seen the line then you can tell us what you did see, right?
At this point, until catalog pictures show up this is all speculation on everyones part, as has been the case for about 3-4 years now
laugh.gif

True, all speculation. At some point I think they'll do it. A faithful retro would be awesome, and I'd honestly buy the first two sets if they were packaged. If they did a package with the sp's and Supremes, all hell would break loose I'm sure. A chage from original tongue tags to the current sb tag,  may be enough to appease the "collectors," and wouldn't bother me a bit. 

I'd almost forgotten how much I loved the early SB's. Simple colors, great materials. One of my all time favorites for sure.

True, all speculation. At some point I think they'll do it. A faithful retro would be awesome, and I'd honestly buy the first two sets if they were packaged. If they did a package with the sp's and Supremes, all hell would break loose I'm sure. A chage from original tongue tags to the current sb tag,  may be enough to appease the "collectors," and wouldn't bother me a bit. 

I'd almost forgotten how much I loved the early SB's. Simple colors, great materials. One of my all time favorites for sure.

lol man dont none of ya'll know the feeling of walking on melrose rockin the red Vamps and your boy rockin Bucks just killin the game.

ahhh those were the days. when wildly colored, highly expensive, rare shoes made you stand out.

nowadays every shoe is rare and expensive.

if they retro those sneakers i will stop wearing dunks 10 years.

lol man dont none of ya'll know the feeling of walking on melrose rockin the red Vamps and your boy rockin Bucks just killin the game.

ahhh those were the days. when wildly colored, highly expensive, rare shoes made you stand out.

nowadays every shoe is rare and expensive.

if they retro those sneakers i will stop wearing dunks 10 years.

Back
Top Bottom