Nike SB doing retro's in fall 2011? Anyone else hear this?

not sure how i feel about this, but sharks, futuras, bonsais and lodens would be copped at retail

It's not gonna be nothin major fellas. Word has it that it's just gonna be the generic releases in the past. Like how the grip tapes retro'd and venoms. Nothing like the Tiffanys or supremes, jedis, etc...

It's not gonna be nothin major fellas. Word has it that it's just gonna be the generic releases in the past. Like how the grip tapes retro'd and venoms. Nothing like the Tiffanys or supremes, jedis, etc...

Originally Posted by never wear them

frown.gif
....i want Jedi's back, should have never sold those or my Heinekens
mad.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

frown.gif
....i want Jedi's back, should have never sold those or my Heinekens
mad.gif

Chances are if they do retro it's going to be with the updated SB dunk molds. New Soles, etc. That would definitely make it easier for the collector's to swallow, and let those of us that for whatever reason missed out on colorways to play catch up without having to pay too much money.

Chances are if they do retro it's going to be with the updated SB dunk molds. New Soles, etc. That would definitely make it easier for the collector's to swallow, and let those of us that for whatever reason missed out on colorways to play catch up without having to pay too much money.

Originally Posted by Rightguard

they better, sb's have fallen off BIG TIME!
More like the hypebeast have migrated elsewhere. If the current lines were released 6 years ago with catchy names you can bet your !@+ that people would be lining up still.

More like the hypebeast have migrated elsewhere. If the current lines were released 6 years ago with catchy names you can bet your !@+ that people would be lining up still.

i really hope they dont do this..... bad idea....... i hope not... please dont do this nike.

i really hope they dont do this..... bad idea....... i hope not... please dont do this nike.

2010 was a great year, as was the second half of 09
Originally Posted by Down By Law

Rightguard wrote:

DEFINITELY

2010 was a great year, as was the second half of 09
Originally Posted by Down By Law

Rightguard wrote:

DEFINITELY

Back
Top Bottom