Nike SB doing retro's in fall 2011? Anyone else hear this?

Not a bad idea to re-release some of those SB's. I would like to see some unreleased dunks come out like the Don Quixote "High Hay" and the poorly named Heavens Gate
'

Originally Posted by Executive76

I just want the Hemps

Resn's should re-release too

You're ridiculous.. The point is to being back old releases.. Nit stuff that came out a YEAR AGO!

Originally Posted by Executive76

I just want the Hemps

Resn's should re-release too

You're ridiculous.. The point is to being back old releases.. Nit stuff that came out a YEAR AGO!

Originally Posted by JoeyD16

Meh, I really feel like the argument that the SB "collectors" will be mad if they start to retro the line doesn't hold much weight. 

The 1st series didn't move at all, ask Ben Baller why he was able to buy up so much of the 1st series as he was able to, the shoes weren't selling.

Fairly certain the second series didn't sell that much better either. 

The first series was under the radar, but I think it was largely due to the fact that they were released at unfamiliar avenues. The second release was much more anticipated and very difficult to get. I really hope Nike does the first couple series again. Those were great shoes. Honestly when they started doing ridiculous stuff beginning with the Hemps it was over for me. The BTTYS was the only reasonable release after that, the others were just gimmicky.

And for all the collectors upset, look what NB has done with the MT580. People had the same sentiments about those shoes and their "collectable" appeal.

Originally Posted by JoeyD16

Meh, I really feel like the argument that the SB "collectors" will be mad if they start to retro the line doesn't hold much weight. 

The 1st series didn't move at all, ask Ben Baller why he was able to buy up so much of the 1st series as he was able to, the shoes weren't selling.

Fairly certain the second series didn't sell that much better either. 

The first series was under the radar, but I think it was largely due to the fact that they were released at unfamiliar avenues. The second release was much more anticipated and very difficult to get. I really hope Nike does the first couple series again. Those were great shoes. Honestly when they started doing ridiculous stuff beginning with the Hemps it was over for me. The BTTYS was the only reasonable release after that, the others were just gimmicky.

And for all the collectors upset, look what NB has done with the MT580. People had the same sentiments about those shoes and their "collectable" appeal.

I always wanted the Heinekens
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by LightskinFlYbOy 718

All i want/only ones worth my money

de la soul             
dinosaur jr
laugh.gif
JRs
30t6p3b.gif

De Las if you look around on eBay they can be had for $140-160

Originally Posted by LightskinFlYbOy 718

All i want/only ones worth my money

de la soul             
dinosaur jr
laugh.gif
JRs
30t6p3b.gif

De Las if you look around on eBay they can be had for $140-160

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

De las for 140-160...if you speaking of hi's I gotta call ducktales on that...

yeah they dont go under 2 bills

but seriously whoever said that, dinos and de las? gotta be some of the ugliest sbs

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

De las for 140-160...if you speaking of hi's I gotta call ducktales on that...

yeah they dont go under 2 bills

but seriously whoever said that, dinos and de las? gotta be some of the ugliest sbs

Back
Top Bottom