Nike SB Dunk High Gucci*Detailed Photos and Release Info*

Hate living in the boonies(north Carolina)...wish I lived back northeast for these times...

Don't want to camp out for these at Blacksheep, someone help me out with a 10-10.5.

Much appreciated!!!

my shop aint release em yet i plan on copping from there but if anyone wanna hook up a size 13 for 170 or less holla

Originally Posted by Prince Of Shoes HEAD

there is still a size 11 and 11.5 the last time i check at huf sf. for the bay heads.

How much ???

GRIFF - thanks for the info tho man.

And To Think Some Of You Unmentionables In Here Wanted To Try And Give Me A Hard Time For Offering To Lend A Hand On These At $200 Shipped Hassle Free
laugh.gif
...... Not To Use You As An Example My Dude But Even WELL CONNECTED People Like "Searchin4J's" Are Digging Down Into The Pockets And Paying That$180 Price Tag At A RETAIL LOCATION, But Offer To Lend A Hand For $20 More Than That And Kiddie's Panties Start To Bunchin'............ Just Goes To Show That Some Of Yall Dudes In Here Just Angry You Aint Got It Like That To Shell Out The Guap Necessary To Secure This Release
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

And To Think Some Of You Unmentionables In Here Wanted To Try And Give Me A Hard Time For Offering To Lend A Hand On These At $200 Shipped Hassle Free
laugh.gif
...... Not To Use You As An Example My Dude But Even WELL CONNECTED People Like "Searchin4J's" Are Digging Down Into The Pockets And Paying That $180 Price Tag At A RETAIL LOCATION, But Offer To Lend A Hand For $20 More Than That And Kiddie's Panties Start To Bunchin' ............ Just Goes To Show That Some Of Yall Dudes In Here Just Angry You Aint Got It Like That To Shell Out The Guap Necessary To Secure This Release
eyes.gif
Shots Fired...
devil.gif

A little Ecco premium leather conditioner* some buffing/polishing, switching the laces and these are ready to go:

* The leather conditioner adds a lot of moisture to the leather rendering it very soft.
Now it feels like a Premium SB shoe!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the shape of these is different... the toe box is different, and you can lace them looser (and they actually look looser, the first couple of pieces of shoelace don't look so short)... that piece that comes up to the first two lace holes from the midsole is shorter, making it so the first couple of lace holesdon't end up so close together... compare with other dunks and you'll see what i'm talking about...

definitely prefer the shape of these to previous dunks i've got...

i picked up 4 pairs... 2 for me, and 2 to sit on... i'm really curious how much these will end up going for after the hype settles... i can't help butthink they'll end up $250 + since on average they've been selling out of shops for $180 - $250...

definitely the most hyped sb since the dooms...

^ You are wrong, the average price selling out of shops is NOT $180-250. There might be a handful of hype boutiques that marked them up at over $150 but themajority of skate shops were priced at box price to $150 max.

People are trying to sell them for $200 without much success.

Your post was nothing more then to build hype for your "2 to sit on"

Originally Posted by jordanskates17

Ground Zero in Davis has them today at 10:00am....139.99...get em!!!
I was at the G Street Pub when they were closing just a few minutes ago, those pairs are pretty much spoken for..

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

^ You are wrong, the average price selling out of shops is NOT $180-250. There might be a handful of hype boutiques that marked them up at over $150 but the majority of skate shops were priced at box price to $150 max.

People are trying to sell them for $200 without much success.

Your post was nothing more then to build hype for your "2 to sit on"
guilty as charged...

tongue.gif

people aren't having much success selling for $200 because buyers are holding onto the hopes of catching these for cheaper since they're still aroundthe shops and some haven't even received their shipment yet/released them yet...

i have heard of a lot of shops charging OD prices tho, between here and iss... that alone is enough to drive the resell price up i'd think?

i really do think these will end up going for $250 after the smoke settles...

i have no idea really tho, i'm not really a reseller... this is the first time i've picked up extra pairs to flip (apart from the yeezys, but i had toon those, had a hook up on like 7 extra pair for retail, made an average of $350 profit on each, too good to pass up)... i figure what the hell, i was able tocop all 4 pairs at retail, and hope to get one or maybe both of my pairs for free after it's all said and done (a nice reward to myself after paying rapeprices on a few shoes i had to have)...

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

the shape of these is different... the toe box is different, and you can lace them looser (and they actually look looser, the first couple of pieces of shoe lace don't look so short)... that piece that comes up to the first two lace holes from the midsole is shorter, making it so the first couple of lace holes don't end up so close together... compare with other dunks and you'll see what i'm talking about...

definitely prefer the shape of these to previous dunks i've got...

i picked up 4 pairs... 2 for me, and 2 to sit on... i'm really curious how much these will end up going for after the hype settles... i can't help but think they'll end up $250 + since on average they've been selling out of shops for $180 - $250...

definitely the most hyped sb since the dooms...

reselling again?
eyes.gif

I'm gonna try to pick up my pairs today from my local spot. Hopefully there's still at least one pair in a 12
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
...... Not To Use You As An Example My Dude But Even WELL CONNECTED People Like "Searchin4J's" Are Digging Down Into The Pockets And Paying That $180 Price Tag At A RETAIL LOCATION, But Offer To Lend A Hand For $20 More Than That And Kiddie's Panties Start To Bunchin' ............ Just Goes To Show That Some Of Yall Dudes In Here Just Angry You Aint Got It Like That To Shell Out The Guap Necessary To Secure This Release
eyes.gif
Cuz, I ain't got nothing against you (no reason to) but just stop it.

You attempting to dog the "crowd" you are apart of.

Trying to sound like Jay, but coming off very Bleek-like with Neef and them backstage...
laugh.gif

The SB hype is way over. Ain't got nothing to do with "guap".

"Guap" is property and investments, real money. Shoes is shoes. These shoes won't go for over $140+ shipping after March. That is what hypedoes.

Me? $108 out the door.. while others 40 miles away paid $150+. So be it.

You wanna call people out, call yourself out for not paying $108 like the smart ones.
laugh.gif

Get your research and people skills up folks.

www.ccs.com any time now folks.

Tighten up.

Paying those prices are a choice, not a "force" as many making it out to be. You ain't paying for "convenience" you paying for being alazy sumbeeatch.

1999-2005 prices for SBs is, like those dates, a thing of the past.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

laugh.gif
eyes.gif
Cuz, I ain't got nothing against you (no reason to) but just stop it.

You attempting to dog the "crowd" you are apart of. Trying to sound like Jay, but coming off very Bleek'%+@ with Neef and them backstage...
laugh.gif

The SB hype is way over. Ain't got nothing to do with "guap".

"Guap" is property and investments, real money. Shoes is shoes. These shoes won't go for over $140+ shipping after March. That is what hype does.

Me? $108 out the door.. while others 40 miles away paid $150+. So be it.

Get your research and people skills up folks.

www.ccs.com any time now folks.

Tighten up.

Paying those prices are a choice, not a "force" as many making it out to be. You ain't paying for "convenience" you paying for being a lazy sumbeeatch.

1999-2005 prices for SBs is, like those dates, a thing of the past.

Preach!

It's almost as if people want to just create this facade that SB still demands a crazy resell like itdid back in the days.

Like Kev said, those days are over...

With that said, I got anyone on the hook-up for $275 shipped(stress-free!!!).
smokin.gif
roll.gif

^ supply and demand. And the heads with a lil guap drive up the price for the average consumer that isnt willing to spend 2x-3x more then they are worth.

Originally Posted by ninob1213

^ supply and demand. And the heads with a lil guap drive up the price for the average consumer that isnt willing to spend 2x-3x more then they are worth.
That statement is true, if you dealing with an "exclusive" 1 out of 50 shoe only ONE shop (i.e. Alife) will have.

But C'on son.

You know how many Skateboard shops got Nike SB accounts all over the U.S.

www.google.com -- type in "skateshop" and "insert your state here".

Less than 30 minutes on the phone (while still multitasking doing other things) is the move.

Every "hype" release, people act like the game/stores/"spots" has changed.

It has not. According to this website, it was impossible to get "diamonds" for retail. I got plenty for retail shipped...

Done with this thread.

Nothing more.

Back
Top Bottom