Nike SB Dunk High Gucci*Detailed Photos and Release Info*

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

^^^ Frank , Im still waiting ... You know if I get them Ill call you and let you know.

Another NTer from our neck of the woods Rico ?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Juice8732

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

just copped the last size 8 in this fitted to match...

http://www.ecapcity.com/n...-sb-dunk-high-gucci.html

only reason i just copped that hat is cuz my size 12 is locked down, soon as the shipment comes into my local spot i'm getting a phonecall...

might pick up multiple pairs tho, these are getting hyped harder than i thought...

you are cool..
thanx!

wink.gif

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

^^^ Frank , Im still waiting ... You know if I get them Ill call you and let you know.

Another NTer from our neck of the woods Rico ?
nerd.gif

No ... just a homie ...

YOU KNOW NO ONE dares to COME on our side of the woods.

WE DONT FIGHT FAIR ... lol
grin.gif

Proto- If You Start Acting In Your Beastly Fashion Over CC Releases Now, I'm Coming For That Wig Piece
smh.gif
I Been In The Fitted Thread ALOONG Time Now And Seems Like Ur One Of Those Late Bloomers Who JUST NOW Hopped On The Fitted Cap Steez (Postin' Up In That Joint Like AnExcited Kid The Night Before Xmas
laugh.gif
) Let's Keep That Hype To A Minimum Guy
wink.gif

Frank- I've Already Got An Eye Peeled For Joe As Well At My Local Shop, So If The Owner Ends Up Getting A Shipment Of These ItShouldn't Be A Prob To Snag Your 9's Up As Well ... Even Tho You Seem To Be GHOST Everytime I Holler At You For One Of Those HOHReleases
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Just Foxin Wit Ya!

I know its gonna be a wild goose chase in NYC
smh.gif
....especially since this shoe has been sooooo hyped and the 1st good dunk sb release in quite some time....

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Proto- If You Start Acting In Your Beastly Fashion Over CC Releases Now, I'm Coming For That Wig Piece
smh.gif
I Been In The Fitted Thread A LOONG Time Now And Seems Like Ur One Of Those Late Bloomers Who JUST NOW Hopped On The Fitted Cap Steez (Postin' Up In That Joint Like An Excited Kid The Night Before Xmas
laugh.gif
wink.gif

laugh.gif
Sole, do you think the shops round here are going to tax these up considerably?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

yoo Sole thanks bro.

need these in a 9 or 9.5

I dont rock SBs or Dunks but these are clean (no hype)

Joe - Damn There goes my 9! HAHA

Sole - Yeah i have been kinda ghost as of late... but thats just due to my new move and spending so much time on the crib. If you are able to ge that for metho let me know... not sure if a HOH opened up by you yet but if not, I and or Joe always got you!

RICO7JT - Thanks pimp just really trying not to get screwed on these. No ones got resell money to be spending with all the heat coming out from now to the Endof the Year. With that being said... cant wait till HOH starts the Presale on the Space Jams!

my size 12 is locked down, soon as the shipment comes into my local spot i'm getting a phonecall...

whoop-dee-fricken-doo. i could buy out a whole size run - who gives a crap
laugh.gif

just copped the last size 8 in this fitted to match...

http://www.ecapcity.com/n...-sb-dunk-high-gucci.html

only reason i just copped that hat is cuz my size 12 is locked down, soon as the shipment comes into my local spot i'm getting a phonecall...

might pick up multiple pairs tho, these are getting hyped harder than i thought...

I'm not stressing over these. I like them but I'm not going out of my way to get them. If they are available by the end of the month then I'll cop.If not, then its on to the next one.

smh.gif
I Been In The Fitted Thread A LOONG Time Now And Seems Like Ur One Of Those Late Bloomers Who JUST NOW Hopped On The Fitted Cap Steez (Postin' Up In That Joint Like An Excited Kid The Night Before Xmas
laugh.gif
wink.gif

haha... nah homie, i been collecting fitted for years now... i'll post my collection in that thread one day... i don't post in there a lot because itseems like cats hype up fitteds i think are mad ugly tho... that and i don't rock fitteds as much anymore, and i very rarely cop anything new unlessit's an absolute must have...

i was just posting up that gucci joint to help others out around here who want a fitted to match these (they only made 30 of them, so i'd rather seeNT'ers get 'em)...

and for you other cats, only reason i mentioned my ability to cop these shoes was just to let it be known i wouldn't have bought a hat, or anything tomatch a shoe without having the shoe first if i didn't know my pair was on lock...

Anybody who wants them they are doing phone orders at Level 6 number 2317228100 their 160.00 i went ahead and cop instead of waiting for my shop better hurryand call
pimp.gif

and for you other cats, only reason i mentioned my ability to cop these shoes was just to let it be known i wouldn't have bought a hat, or anything to match a shoe without having the shoe first if i didn't know my pair was on lock...

it's not like anyone is losing sleep over which you copped first: the shoe or the cap
laugh.gif

cap is nice though.

haha, yeah, i know... but i've seen cats sling dirt at people copping outfits b4 they even had the shoes, then they end up having a hard time getting theshoes, or cant' get them at all...

that is not the case with me... LOL!

^Dog You Gotta Come With A Better Excuse For Bragging In Here Than That
eyes.gif
...... Either That Or You Care WAAAAAAAY Too Much About WhatOther People Think Of You
grin.gif

I Think It's Best If You Just Take A Backseat For The Time Being Until These Shoes Release
smh.gif

^Dog You Gotta Come With A Better Excuse For Bragging In Here Than That
eyes.gif
...... Either That Or You Care WAAAAAAAY Too Much About What Other People Think Of You
grin.gif

I Think It's Best If You Just Take A Backseat For The Time Being Until These Shoes Release
smh.gif
thanx coach! you got me all figured out!...
wink.gif

no but, it's just a statement, i got my pair on lock... so what? and i got it on lock b4 i copped my matching piece...

one question tho, why do you take the time to capitalize every single word you type?

if anyone knows of any spot in the entire world with these in a size 14 please hook a brethren with a PM

Can someone simply help me out? I'm in NY...

Any info on Supreme of DQM release?

Or just if someone can help me out in the area...

Back
Top Bottom