Nike SB Dunk High Gucci*Detailed Photos and Release Info*

I figured Supreme would that BS but 192? That's ridiculous...which is why I don't mess wit them at all anymore...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by puddinpopp

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

If this was 2002-2006, I'd head to Carolina and clean up in Cary and Raliegh.

But, that era is long and gone...

retail flip $ was good while the era was at its peak...
true...thats when endless grind used to get the same heat as vertical. but its good that the hype died down a little bit and let kids who could never cop, finally get them. you could make at least $100 profit back when the rayguns dropped. me and my homie cleaned up Raleigh...wristbands and all

Johnny sold me everything in that time for $80 each. Diamonds, De La Highs, Camo Andersons, Send helps, etc. Stuff sat. I'd buy the entire stock after acouple days and sit on it for a year...

When people caught on (line for MF Dooms) the game was already over. I did my damage and was on to the next one, while everyone was now"discovering" reselling, hustling backwards...

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Sadly, us NYC heads gotta suffer. NOONE will be selling for retail. 150 and above

SUPREME sold these for 192
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

If you can get me a 9-9.5 and live in NYC, I got the cash on hand. PM me

Yup...rolled by last night and saw them sitting there. They do that cuz they know they can get away with it. Garbage...
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Man, its kicks in NYC.

It's been like that since the 70s, and it'll never change.

It is what it is.

lol.

its a gift/curse....truly
tired.gif

I already knew Supreme was going to do that. Why people fail to realize this is incomprehensible. They do this for every release.

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

When it comes to a hyped sb, NYC is the worst...other nike's, not so much at all anymore
Yeah not enough to go around for all the beast and then you have add the very few shops. Those that are in Manhattan would never sell anything forretail unless they knew it would never sell. Even then you see no sales.

my bad for teasing... suite 160 hit em up phone order.... oh ya im not the reseller type... i dont like the hassle of selling or trading... if its not my sizei pass unless i camp overnight for a release which i did like once

Originally Posted by I LOVE my Jordans

my bad for teasing... suite 160 hit em up phone order.... oh ya im not the reseller type... i dont like the hassle of selling or trading... if its not my size i pass unless i camp overnight for a release which i did like once

Just called he told me no phone orders. Ouch.

wat??? i just called they said they were doing preorders but only have 8.5 and 15 left.... theres 2 locations... the 1 im talking about is not on the strip

they either sold out or being shady

Originally Posted by I LOVE my Jordans

wat??? i just called they said they were doing preorders but only have 8.5 and 15 left.... theres 2 locations... the 1 im talking about is not on the strip

they either sold out or being shady

Yeah no biggie...he told me he had an 8.5 but no phone order ...I'd have to come into the store...being in NY I dunno if that's doable lol. Thanks forthe info anyway.

no doubt man... im still on the hunt for my pair... im in NJ... well see whats happens...hopefully i get em... if not then my focus is on space jams...

Back
Top Bottom