Nike SB Dunk Low Premium – Yellow Curb

Nice. Val Surf in North Hollywood is the one I usually go to. They have one in woodland Hills as well but the urban/limited releases go to N. Hollywood.

Dope pics dude

clean shoe
pimp.gif

had to cop yesterday at my local skate shop.

shoetrends refunded me too just now. they need some better technology for their webpage that actually recognizes when they sell out of stuff. i don't appreciate having money inaccessible while refunds process.

shoetrends refunded me too just now. they need some better technology for their webpage that actually recognizes when they sell out of stuff. i don't appreciate having money inaccessible while refunds process.

Originally Posted by mauriciogarcia

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by kumax95

Originally Posted by broccoliavenger

Shoetrends.com refunded my Size 13... Said they are sold out
Same thing happened to me with my size 13.

that makes 3 of us

ur a size 13?

12-13
Prods 11.5-13

It's weird
laugh.gif
today I unDS'ed a pair of hat-rods in a 13 and they fit great. At the same time I impulsed on first release P-rods white/black in an 11.5, thinking it'd be a TIGHT squeeze, but they fit great too.

My feet are chameleons 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by mauriciogarcia

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by kumax95

Originally Posted by broccoliavenger

Shoetrends.com refunded my Size 13... Said they are sold out
Same thing happened to me with my size 13.

that makes 3 of us

ur a size 13?

12-13
Prods 11.5-13

It's weird
laugh.gif
today I unDS'ed a pair of hat-rods in a 13 and they fit great. At the same time I impulsed on first release P-rods white/black in an 11.5, thinking it'd be a TIGHT squeeze, but they fit great too.

My feet are chameleons 
roll.gif

Brooklyn Projects is getting em at both stores.

$100 in store only. they are not shipping this shoe due to guidelines

Brooklyn Projects is getting em at both stores.

$100 in store only. they are not shipping this shoe due to guidelines

any other online stores getting these? there are some shops around my area that will probably have these but I'm just too lazy to go grab them
frown.gif

any other online stores getting these? there are some shops around my area that will probably have these but I'm just too lazy to go grab them
frown.gif

I just bought mine at Ubiq.  They may be taking phone orders if you guys are desperate.  ubiqlife.com

img0873l.jpg

I just bought mine at Ubiq.  They may be taking phone orders if you guys are desperate.  ubiqlife.com

img0873l.jpg

Back
Top Bottom