Nike SB x Jordan IV? - 2023

The post about it being NT but in person was funny as he!!. But in reality, if it was anything like a NT convention in person, with people reselling and talking about shoes in person, it would be the total opposite.

No matter how good the retro was executed by Nike, the majority of us would be complaining about the most minimal details about the shoe. Like, look at the patent leather on these new 11,s. They raised it back up, but the PL is way too thin, plus they're not as shiny and vibrant looking like the og,s did.

Look at these 4,s the shape is little bit better, but look at the fraction of a centimeter difference between the mud guard and the front panel on the top foot of the 4,s. It shouldn't be too far or too close, look you can see the difference in the magnifying glass right here.

Then the majority of us would be walking around trying to low ball the resellers, like how Meek Mill did in a recent sneakercon lol. Someone cue up that Meek Mill sneakercon video, where he's trying to lowball for a pair of Sb 4,s That would be Sneakercon Niketalk edition in a nutshell. Everybody screaming retail or bust, while making the reseller feel bad for even trying to sell his shoes for resell prices lol.

Screenshot_20240131_151742_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240131_152347_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20240131_151951_Gallery.jpg

You definitely got doubles

That's why I was at the water park in Paris in mine last summer. Acting like "oh, these old things?" :lol:

caught me red handed :rofl:

Would wear em in the snow either way, though. I did this with the TS mocha highs during the last snowstorm and walked into the local sneaker reseller shop and the dude behind the counter looked like he was gonna crap his pants when he saw me kicking the snow off them.

I picked up a pair of J1 Element Breds just for this. Of course we barely got any snow or rain once I finally had them on hand 😆

I have kith goretex salomon XT-6s, the goredans/goretex 1s, winter 4s, the niobium concept 3 snow peak snow boots and another pair of snow boots near the door. Still gotta pull these out sometimes during the winter season in Colorado.

Patience was key. That second drop for people who had bought non dunk SBs was a blessing

5DD6ABD9-4D9E-4481-B954-FF0EFABB6132.jpeg

Best hit of 2023. I already know I ain’t hitting nothing in 2024

It was NON DUNK SBs

I got lucky because I teach on my feet 4 hours a day so I’m always looking for comfortable shoes. Just happened to buy these for like $40 during a discount sale and it pairs off

1557AC8F-3E58-4335-BB29-1C604C6D5B55.jpeg

Ahh okay. The only sbs I got last year were the supreme blazers but those came from supreme. So I was SOL lol

It was NON DUNK SBs

I got lucky because I teach on my feet 4 hours a day so I’m always looking for comfortable shoes. Just happened to buy these for like $40 during a discount sale and it pairs off

1557AC8F-3E58-4335-BB29-1C604C6D5B55.jpeg
Where do you teach?

I work at an elementary school and I where my Jordan 1s four days a week.

My left foot hates me for it.

…but I can’t help it.

Back
Top Bottom