Nike SB x Jordan IV? - 2023

Am I right though?
B7E73827-AA4D-43B7-B673-92573786C849.gif

You couldn’t pay me enough to work in special ed.

…those little ******s are crazy.

I had to teach in the EBD unit at one of my schools for a few months because they couldn't keep anybody in that job. Absolutely nuts. Actual exchange I had:

Me: Ty'Aire, buddy, could you please stand up for the pledge?
2nd grader: No! Fk you! (throws chair, turns desk over)

I had to teach in the EBD unit at one of my schools for a few months because they couldn't keep anybody in that job. Absolutely nuts. Actual exchange I had:

Me: Ty'Aire, buddy, could you please stand up for the pledge?
2nd grader: No! Fk you! (throws chair, turns desk over)
Can’t blame the kid, the extra stuff wasn’t necessary tho

this is ol boy

Pin on Art House

He was straight up Bart Simpson lol. Looked like an angel, but was hands down the worst kid in the district. We got along really well most days. When I left that school, his mom pulled him and sent him somewhere else because they killed the team that had him making progress. Real sad story. Last I heard, he was in jail for murdering someone.

He was straight up Bart Simpson lol. Looked like an angel, but was hands down the worst kid in the district. We got along really well most days. When I left that school, his mom pulled him and sent him somewhere else because they killed the team that had him making progress. Real sad story. Last I heard, he was in jail for murdering someone.
ol boy = Davey Magoo Davey Magoo

Holding kids back is pretty rare…special Ed or otherwise.

Mostly they shuffled through the system, whether they’re ready for it or not.
I think they did that a lot more when I was in school. I would think it would make sense to hold a kid back if he's not mentally advanced to the next level.

Now holding him in the same grade for more than two years idk what to do in that situation.

One of our classmates got held back a year, like straight didn’t do any school work and cut class way more than he should’ve. Dude got clowned hard and eventually dropped out of high school.
He eventually turned his life around.

Anyway… any news on another color way of SB4s?

One of our classmates got held back a year, like straight didn’t do any school work and cut class way more than he should’ve. Dude got clowned hard and eventually dropped out of high school.
He eventually turned his life around.

Anyway… any news on another color way of SB4s?

I won't ever forget a kid getting told he was collecting senior hoodies on the bus ride home from a basketball game. I was in tears.

Said since I got them in hand that I just werent feeling them like I first thought.

Sold my pair $675 (Size 12)

Wearing these tonight while browsing the whiskey section at the grocery store. A dude in his mid to late 50’s peaked in my isle to tell me “nice sneakers” while he was wearing some La to chi sb Jordan 1 highs. Was pretty cool as that never happens to me. I was so stoked I forgot to say “you too.” This is starting to feel real missed connections on CL right now.

IMG_6899.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom