Nike SB x Jordan IV? - 2023

Wearing these tonight while browsing the whiskey section at the grocery store. A dude in his mid to late 50’s peaked in my isle to tell me “nice sneakers” while he was wearing some La to chi sb Jordan 1 highs. Was pretty cool as that never happens to me. I was so stoked I forgot to say “you too.” This is starting to feel real missed connections on CL right now.

IMG_6899.jpeg

It's just reflex for me now, but I almost ALWAYS try to do a quick glance when it happens to me. I'll just about always throw a "man, you too!" back at them, even if they're wearing something busted.

It's just reflex for me now, but I almost ALWAYS try to do a quick glance when it happens to me. I'll just about always throw a "man, you too!" back at them, even if they're wearing something busted.
Im definitely kicking myself for not showing appreciation back. You must be more used to it. It’s so rare for me it just catches me off guard I think.

Im definitely kicking myself for not showing appreciation back. You must be more used to it. It’s so rare for me it just catches me off guard I think.

Not necessarily. It just took one time to have that same thing happen to me and I felt bad like you are right now haha.

EDIT: I always try to find something positive to say back. Even if it's just "thanks, I like those 4's too!" Costs me nothing to be polite/nice.

Not necessarily. It just took one time to have that same thing happen to me and I felt bad like you are right now haha.

EDIT: I always try to find something positive to say back. Even if it's just "thanks, I like those 4's too!" Costs me nothing to be polite/nice.
Good thinking. I want to be more mindful in those moments for sure.

I had to teach in the EBD unit at one of my schools for a few months because they couldn't keep anybody in that job. Absolutely nuts. Actual exchange I had:

Me: Ty'Aire, buddy, could you please stand up for the pledge?
2nd grader: No! Fk you! (throws chair, turns desk over)

Was this in Ohio by any chance?

IMG_0379.jpeg

Would selling my pair for $400 be dumb. I’m trying to get my right sz but that be like $600 to $650, I kinda agreed on the sale but he still hasn’t made his way to me I’m think king if I don’t get these again, I’ll use the funds to get two MB 4s . A lil advice would help.

Would selling my pair for $400 be dumb. I’m trying to get my right sz but that be like $600 to $650, I kinda agreed on the sale but he still hasn’t made his way to me I’m think king if I don’t get these again, I’ll use the funds to get two MB 4s . A lil advice would help.
What size do you have? 400 seems kinda low. I mean you have them in hand so you can answer for yourself whether or not they’re necessary but I would definitely rather have one of these and one MB vs two MB.

What size do you have? 400 seems kinda low. I mean you have them in hand so you can answer for yourself whether or not they’re necessary but I would definitely rather have one of these and one MB vs two MB.
Yeah I just backed out or just informed him I just wiped them down and they look ds still, it’s also throwing money down the drain. Here are some pic just to show the condition IMG_1940.jpeg IMG_1941.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1944.jpeg
    IMG_1944.jpeg
    250.5 KB · Views: 1,035
  • IMG_1951.jpeg
    IMG_1951.jpeg
    243 KB · Views: 1,038
What is the plastic strips for?? He got them on all the wings

Edit: Nvm so the wings don't flop everywhere since the wing material is soft

Back
Top Bottom