Nike SB x Jordan IV? - 2023

Dumb to me, but in my size these things are $735.
Yeah I backed out. Ionly wore them once. I got to be more cut thoat. These kids wanna low ball or trade some bs. Sometimes im to nice. Its tossing money down the drain.hought $500 was reasonable but thinking about it. I came to my senses.

Yeah I backed out. Ionly wore them once. I got to be more cut thoat. These kids wanna low ball or trade some bs. Sometimes im to nice. Its tossing money down the drain.hought $500 was reasonable but thinking about it. I came to my senses.

I don't even advocate for price gouging the next man, but if you can't sell em to somebody that's gonna wear em or skate or ball in em (I played with a guy in 2022 that balled in infrareds), then it sucks but whoever you sell em to is more than likely just gonna turn around and up the price and sell them off to someone else. Since you're trying to get money to get to your right size, kind of makes sense. I don't know how you came to acquire a size that isn't yours so I'll just leave that part alone :emoji_sweat_smile:

I feel like they’re like driving the car off the lot. Once they’re worn the value isn’t going to be represented properly with one wear. I’d go in for at least a few more and in the mean time the value keeps going up so maybe you still get over $500. Just keep them clean. Toss in an insole to make em fit better.

For today
6A065553-386F-4462-BED6-21816B8474CC.jpeg

Looks great! What sweats are those?

I don't even advocate for price gouging the next man, but if you can't sell em to somebody that's gonna wear em or skate or ball in em (I played with a guy in 2022 that balled in infrareds), then it sucks but whoever you sell em to is more than likely just gonna turn around and up the price and sell them off to someone else. Since you're trying to get money to get to your right size, kind of makes sense. I don't know how you came to acquire a size that isn't yours so I'll just leave that part alonei
They are just a tad bit roomy. I normally go with an 11 in most shoes. I figured I’ll just keep and wear an extra pair of socks. My real dilemma is that I’m on dialysis, so shoes or even clothes fit differently somedays. I’m just overthinking an worried about nothing.

Back
Top Bottom