Nike SB x Jordan IV? - 2023

#1) ZsneakerheadZ‘s information is legit. I never question that dude when he confirms something. I would, however, take the mock-ups with a grain of salt if he doesn’t say it’s an accurate description or something.

#B) if that Mock-up going around of the SB pair is correct (not the pine green military blocking), it’s an easy no look pass.

It's not. The pine green mock is actually closer. The clues to what it will be are all in here in pieces if people are paying attention.

The old NT is gone man, this is what we're left with :lol:

lol its a joke anymore man!

so having literal knowledge and facts here means nothing. yet alone being 20+ year members!

they’d rather follow and believe zsneak for guess mockups, PK/MrHou fake shoes (where they love his pics but supposedly hate fakes).

hell, even Ekin would get crap tossed his way based off this new NT way of thinking.

When @po2345 said he got flack from members in one of the Lebron threads then I knew NT had really left it’s old self behind…As sad as that is to say…

I don’t blame the people like jshortt jshortt for not posting the info they have access to at all…

Love you guys! Y'all see what's happening, and y'all know how this works. Only so much we can post if we don't want to get others in trouble or get our info cut off. Why would I risk a family member's Nike contract just for some e-props? It's ridiculous. Especially when you have entitled dudes who have never helped anyone, demanding you give them information, just because they want it now like they're in Willy Wonka's chocolate factory.

And for the record, I asked again yesterday when that terrible mock-up dropped, and was again told to keep it quiet.

Love you guys! Y'all see what's happening, and y'all know how this works. Only so much we can post if we don't want to get others in trouble or get our info cut off. Why would I risk a family member's Nike contract just for some e-props? It's ridiculous. Especially when you have entitled dudes who have never helped anyone, demanding you give them information, just because they want it now like they're in Willy Wonka's chocolate factory.

And for the record, I asked again yesterday when that terrible mock-up dropped, and was again told to keep it quiet.
I see the same stuff happening on other message boards too. I understand the skepticism from some folks, but it gets ugly when you have a proven track record and people still question you about things, accuse you of making things up, or as you said, start demanding minutia.

Happened to me on a hockey board, when I had good info about a player pondering retirement. My posts were deleted, and was accused of posting rumors. And wouldn’t you know it - said hockey player retired in 6 months.

Also saw it on a basketball board where the guy posting info about a team was actually tight with someone in the front office. Dude nailed a lot of things for 3-4 years straight, but again, you’d still have people saying he was making things up. The internet really sucks sometimes.

It's not. The pine green mock is actually closer. The clues to what it will be are all in here in pieces if people are paying attention.

I appreciate your response. I also appreciate the fact that you been dropping release knowledge over the years. I specifically remember you more in the like various different Nike Sportswear threads confirming re-releases and the like. Most importantly, you are/were always on point. So thanks. Just wanted to make that clear. Not D-Ridin’ neither.

I appreciate your response. I also appreciate the fact that you been dropping release knowledge over the years. I specifically remember you more in the like various different Nike Sportswear threads confirming re-releases and the like. Most importantly, you are/were always on point. So thanks. Just wanted to make that clear. Not D-Ridin’ neither.

Appreciate you, brother! Yeah, I retired from posting in Retro for this very reason. People who've never dropped one syllable of info demanding things, then getting shtty with me when I didn't bow to them. It is what it is, and it's absolutely the reason why a lot of the regulars don't post their info any more. There's a handful of folks on here that I've grown tight with over the years that still get a heads up in their pm's from time to time, though. :lol:

Interested in seeing skateboarders perform in these.

Does anyone know the enhancements these will have?

I'm wondering if the sole bag will be retooled noway a standard Jordan IV could last with the impact from frontside flips.

Interested in seeing skateboarders perform in these.

Does anyone know the enhancements these will have?

I'm wondering if the sole bag will be retooled noway a standard Jordan IV could last with the impact from frontside flips.

I’m guessing normal IV tech with a zoom insole added in…If anything the material usage should be what gets an update…Heavy suede on the mudguard for example…It’s basically what they did with the AT1’s they’ve released in the past…Besides, if they can hold up against a session Frosty puts them through then they’ll hold up just fine…

lol its a joke anymore man!

so having literal knowledge and facts here means nothing. yet alone being 20+ year members!

they’d rather follow and believe zsneak for guess mockups, PK/MrHou fake shoes (where they love his pics but supposedly hate fakes).

hell, even Ekin would get crap tossed his way based off this new NT way of thinking.

Leave that Z hate in 2022 lmao. Yall confronted each other on here, he spoke to you, you spoke to him. Move on.

Leave that Z hate in 2022 lmao. Yall confronted each other on here, he spoke to you, you spoke to him. Move on.
theres no hate. i just acknowledge the fact he gets first look pics from fake sellers and his boys he has buy shoes from fake sellers. which wasnt supposedly allowed on NT. he built an lil empire on it. no hate here. props to him.

I love Z - he doesn't police info but shares with the ppl

princess-bride-you-keep-using-that-word.gif

Jesus, it's almost unbelievable what an idiot you are lol. Feel free to keep enjoying Z's incorrect photoshops and stay TF outta here, then. You're not contributing anything, and you clearly have no understanding about how some of this release info stuff works. We've tried to explain it to you, and you still want stuff spoon fed to you. I gave as much info as I was told I could give without getting anyone in trouble with Nike. If you'd actually paid attention, you would've seen that I gave plenty of clues and even confirmed what the shoe would be.

Bro.. you're giving these cats too much energy. A lot of new cats just don't get it, don't get how info is passed, and don't understand the background of it- or just don't care. And not all young cats do it but a lot of Gen z folks want what they want now and get pissed when they don't get it and start to feel a warped sense of a lack of fairness.

Feel like that policing thing gained buzz somewhere in like 2019-19 and it gets thrown around loosely. There IS a lot of policing that happens but this aint it and... *secret* you can STILL get your pair if you don't have early info so the stress over it isn't worth it
:lol:

Bro.. you're giving these cats too much energy. A lot of new cats just don't get it, don't get how info is passed, and don't understand the background of it- or just don't care. And not all young cats do it but a lot of Gen z folks want what they want now and get pissed when they don't get it and start to feel a warped sense of a lack of fairness.

Feel like that policing thing gained buzz somewhere in like 2019-19 and it gets thrown around loosely. There IS a lot of policing that happens but this aint it and... *secret* you can STILL get your pair if you don't have early info so the stress over it isn't worth it
:lol:

I know man. Just irritating as hell. We keep trying to show them the way, but some just aren't interested in listening. All on their Veruca Salt steez...

i-want-it-now.gif

Back
Top Bottom