Nike SB x Jordan IV? - 2023

Any one get any emails from them yet thanks
142B3C3B-4CA0-4405-AB8C-9018D9FBA512.png
I’m still waiting for my email from them but I probably won’t hit because I’ve only won one thing from them

Can anyone who got an early pair comment as to whether the fit is similar to most of the recent 4s that have come out?

I sold my Military Blacks because the toebox was so much bigger than my University Blue pair that a size 11.5 was just way too big.

But the University Blues fit me great after some break in time.

Can anyone who got an early pair comment as to whether the fit is similar to most of the recent 4s that have come out?

I sold my Military Blacks because the toebox was so much bigger than my University Blue pair that a size 11.5 was just way too big.

As if you haven't seen the countless other posts on here about sizing? Shame on you....smh

Get same size as University Blue.

Bulls on feet vid changed my mind on these. I love 4s, but I didn’t like the colorway because I hate green, but seeing how they go with everything I’m now all in 😩 I need 2 pairs

Back
Top Bottom