Nike SB x Jordan IV? - 2023

See that’s exactly how I remember camping out back in the days…Just chilling with you’re boys having a good time then easily picking up you’re sneakers when the shop opens…I wouldn’t do it now because I’m an old man but those kids got it right…That’s what it looks like when actual sneaker heads camp out…

That other nonsense that happened at Crushed is just straight up a mob…Completely ridiculous…

I'm pretty surprised that campout looked relatively calm. Like a couple hours before the store opens and it still looked like they were the only ones in line. That had to be in some small town skateshop that's not in the U.S.
In the U.S. all you'll see is a line of empty chairs down the block. And probably chaos an hour or two before open.

As if you haven't seen the countless other posts on here about sizing? Shame on you....smh
You just hurt my feelings.

…I shall never speak to you again.

1D699A8E-E2B5-4AFD-9635-FC9611B51D2B.gif

Oof I’m getting all my Ls from online raffles and Copdate. Hoping SNKRS shows me love tomorrow, wishing y’all luck!

Just bit the bullet on Goat for 337. That's the lowest I've seen so far. Also considering it was 370 when I checked earlier in the day. Still going to try on Nike though.

L from End! Just Dover Street now! Dont think Ill go resale on this unless it (unlikely) hits sub 300

About 41k pairs loaded on SNKRS. That’s a little over 90k from sneakers alone between this draw and EA Last week. Not a huge amount of stock but not a small amount either. I’m gonna pull the trigger on my size 1 with goat this morning. If I come up on a retail W after the fact I’ll be happy with 2 pairs

H
About 41k pairs loaded on SNKRS. That’s a little over 90k from sneakers alone between this draw and EA Last week. Not a huge amount of stock but not a small amount either. I’m gonna pull the trigger on my size 1 with goat this morning. If I come up on a retail W after the fact I’ll be happy with 2 pairs
How are these numbers even known?

Hope the info isn't from those "sneaker investor" accounts from YT/IG, which I find to be irritating.

And they said no size 14, which I guess isn't a surprise for the size 14 people in here who have tried raffles, but take it for what it's worth.

Back
Top Bottom