Nike SB x Jordan IV? - 2023

I hated em anyway
96AA28E8-CADE-4046-AC71-4B3207FF9A9C.gif

Got the L on SNKRS, my pair i copped on StockX arrives tomorrow. I don’t mind piling the trigger early because I’m skipping a lot of eBay Jordan Brand releasing for the next few months

I already had the SX page up when I was doing my SNKRS draws. I didn't hit on mine or my wife's acct. Prices were lower than last night, so it just made that much more sense to go the resell route. Ugh.

Salty AF

I had a very important meeting at 9am est. I expected it to take 45 mins or so. I got out at 10:40 bruh. I really thought I was gonna hit too! 🤣

I don’t have any meetings rest of the day too. Just that time window smh

I hear you, but rest assured you would have received a swift L (hope this makes you feel better?)!

This some BS. My size is still $400ish on SX

I can't see it going down today. Maybe in a week or two when low cash flow bottom feeder resellers want to dump pairs, however, given all of the Ls, it may not move much. We'll see how all of the raffles play out in terms of increasing supply enough to decrease prices. That said, I'd be surprised if these go below $360-375 for pairs that are currently $400. Of course, I know nothing, and this is all meaningless ;-).

Back
Top Bottom