Nike SB x Jordan IV? - 2023

Wore them today, definitely the most comfy 4s made. Love these things, such a great concept and execution
D64A1DD7-7E24-4040-8B56-E19F4102970C.jpeg

Even with a horrible lace job, these still hard :pimp:

I keep seeing guys complaining about no 14's at any of the drops but somehow there's 14's on the apps. Did some stores actually get 14's and Nike themselves decided not to stock them on SNKRS?

I absolutely saw multiple pairs of 14's at one of my locals. Not sure what Nike is doing.

I keep seeing guys complaining about no 14's at any of the drops but somehow there's 14's on the apps. Did some stores actually get 14's and Nike themselves decided not to stock them on SNKRS?
Local skate shops and European stores received 14's.

There were probably a large amount of defects on that size during late production or shipping. They belong to the ua sellers now 😂

When I went to look last night around 11pm est. it said seller packaging. Woke up this morning said verified. I don’t really order from these apps I just go to my local reseller store. Just asking bc I have trust issues lol
Footlocker owns GOAT if I’m not mistaken or at least is invested in it. I’m 99% sure they are getting their own pairs to off at re sell price. It’s low key maddening when you think about it.

Footlocker owns GOAT if I’m not mistaken or at least is invested in it. I’m 99% sure they are getting their own pairs to off at re sell price. It’s low key maddening when you think about it.
That a retail company can invest and send stock to GOAT should be illegal and cause for customers to boycott both companies.

Any good tell signs of what fakes of these look like? Are they good fakes already in circulation?

Any good tell signs of what fakes of these look like? Are they good fakes already in circulation?
So far the fakes I’ve seen on IG doesn’t have that slim downed toe that these have. That’s honestly the only real difference I noticed. I think I’m about to bite the bullet on re sell over these next few days before the supply gets overloaded and more tainted with UA fakes.

The most obvious flaw I’ve seen is the heel tab being significantly shorter than retails. Some fakes don’t have the suede shape done well either. The overall shape seems off too. They’re probably using the newer shape still

Retail from user here:
F459B6F4-919C-44A5-9DA2-83E6D0F9AD44.jpeg

Fake (supposedly the newest batch):
D75DEBA0-98A1-4DA9-97FA-BDCDB80D50A9.jpeg

I missed the days when the authentics had the mesh angle aligned with the wings, and fakes were parallel to the midsole; very easy tell. In the pics above the authentic isn't even parallel, while the fakes are more so, unless it's just the pic angle. Green shade is very diff at least. I consider myself a 4s expert, however, at a glance, without a side by side reference, these could be tough.

Back
Top Bottom