Nike SB x Jordan IV? - 2023

Thanks for the note. It was $405 after all fees for a 10.5. It's actually only 10 bucks more as of today. If this doesn't work out, I'm passing I guess. While I would probably go for the extra 10 bucks today, I'm not shelling out until I get my refund. But by the time that happens the price will likely increase, and I'm not up for paying any more than that.

Goat should really honor the order and find a diff seller; that would be great customer service. This is my first GOAT order; not sure I'll use them again if this is how it often plays out for anything of value.
Thanks for the note. It was $405 after all fees for a 10.5. It's actually only 10 bucks more as of today. If this doesn't work out, I'm passing I guess. While I would probably go for the extra 10 bucks today, I'm not shelling out until I get my refund. But by the time that happens the price will likely increase, and I'm not up for paying any more than that.

Goat should really honor the order and find a diff seller; that would be great customer service. This is my first GOAT order; not sure I'll use them again if this is how it often plays out for anything of value.

If the seller doesn’t ship, GOAT will find a new seller. This just happened to me on a recent order after waiting 5 days without the seller shipping. They found a new seller at the same price. Only thing that sucked was the additional wait time.

06A99D5F-DFDF-4CBD-BF31-E5BF6FB040C6.jpeg
7062EFC1-745B-48C5-8C3F-6509F4004C3E.jpeg

Love the shape of this shoe

So GOAT seller accepted and confirmed my offer early Monday morning but still hasn't shipped. Seems odd to take that long to ship. Current price is less than 15 bucks more, so I don't see why he'd fail to complete the transaction. And once a seller confirms, aren't they obligated to ship? If they flake out, GOAT will offer up another pair? First time buying from GOAT so I have no clue. Thanks!
I'm in the same boat, I think that they just refund you.

I’m in a similar situation as pwguy pwguy . Bought a pair off goat on Monday and the seller has yet to ship the shoes. If the purchase ends up being canceled will just move on and focus on the Air maxes next week

So GOAT seller accepted and confirmed my offer early Monday morning but still hasn't shipped. Seems odd to take that long to ship. Current price is less than 15 bucks more, so I don't see why he'd fail to complete the transaction. And once a seller confirms, aren't they obligated to ship? If they flake out, GOAT will offer up another pair? First time buying from GOAT so I have no clue. Thanks!
I just bought a pair of Lost and Founds yesterday and the seller hasn’t shipped.

Only been 24 hours, so no big deal, but your story all of a sudden has me nervous.

Never been screwed by a seller in that way on eBay.

…but there are plenty of negative reviews I’ve seen over the years.

Back
Top Bottom