Nike SB x Jordan IV? - 2023

$340 shipped in my size rn. Def want a double up, wondering if I should wait n see if it gets cheaper... 325 would be sweet spot for me.
That’s what I’m going to do. Might be the weekend to strike but gonna see when it bottoms out and cop a pair.

I feel it. I've really only had 2 experiences like this but they made it right both times. It goes smooth for me like 95% of the time so I still use them. Ebay is still the best and fastest in my opinion, if the prices are similar enough I go with them. I'm still thankfully banned from StockX, and ima check out that Japanese app ya been talkin about on here the last few pages.

Exact opposite for me…Not a green fan at all but I still bit on this initial pair simply because of the amount of improvements they made to the model…The positives outweighed my apprehension to green by a large margin…I’d eat this blue pair up though…

i might have felt differently if the the pine greens didnt already exist. I dont feel strongly enough about the green vs navy to for the color alone to swing me either way so to me, without the color blocking being really different its too redundant

Spoke to one of my boys who works for a company that’s parent company owns SNKRDUNK & they are legit. A Japanese Stockx essentially. They also own KREAM which is the Korean one. I may buy a pair from them if the price ends up significantly cheaper.
Thanks! Whats the name of the company and the parent company?

i might have felt differently if the the pine greens didnt already exist. I dont feel strongly enough about the green vs navy to for the color alone to swing me either way so to me, without the color blocking being really different its too redundant

Redundant for sure…Seems to be the current mood Nike is in when it comes to the 4’s…Red Thunders - OG Thunders for example…Next year will probably be Blue Thunders or something like that…

”Military Blacks” - Green SB’s - Blue SB’s…Essentially the same color-blocking…

To be fair they’ve been doing similar color-blocking thing with the 1’s for years now as well…

1679773215147.png

Redundant for sure…Seems to be the current mood Nike is in when it comes to the 4’s…Red Thunders - OG Thunders for example…Next year will probably be Blue Thunders or something like that…

”Military Blacks” - Green SB’s - Blue SB’s…Essentially the same color-blocking…

To be fair they’ve been doing similar color-blocking thing with the 1’s for years now as well…

Absolutely which is why im buying less shoes today than I ever have in this hobby. I think that ends up pushing a lot of people toward special releases and collabs since that’s the only time Nike seems to be doing anything out of the box these days.

Back
Top Bottom